• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

Ian, thanks for your offer :) For now I'm happy and hope to find time to assemble the whole thing and time to decide about a proper power supply.
Later maybe I'll be out for a Raspberry pi and then one of your adapters would be great.

Best regards

Ernst

I'll call for orders of that free Raspberry Pi I2S cap PCB very soon. Don't forget sending me your address then :).

Ian

Open source Arduino based FIFO controller

Hi Ian,
is it possible to put Coax input on SPDIF board as a default option? Now it is toslink and I have to push that button everytime I turn on the DAC to choose spdif.
ZZ

Hi ZZ,

I’m gonna release an open source Arduino based FIFO controller very soon. Your requirement will be achieved by the controller.

Source code of that FIFO controller will be posted. You can build the controller by yourself with that source code.

Please follow my Twitter for update.

Regards
Ian