• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SYMEF PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its paypal time :) . You can do so until the 10th October.

1. This will be 2oz copper at $20 a piece on the quotation for the number on list.
2. Will have to pump in money to bring down your contribution to $15 a piece and also
3. I will also have to cover shipping, paypal tax and diyaudio donation
4. Paypal $15 per piece
5. Volunteers are requested for doing the assembly manual
6. Projected ship out 17th October +- 3 days

Thanks again for joining us in research.

So, in essence, for a stereo set it would cost 70$ US, correct? I hope that for this price you make them gold plated?

Do

list

Here is the list

Attachments

• SYMEF.png
    SYMEF.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 389
TYPE 2

1. Place unpopulated PCB on heat-sink.
2. Use ink to mark the lead positions on the heat-sink.
3. Place transistors on heat sink with the pins bent straight up
4. Align the transistors leads with the ink marks
5. Use ink to mark the mounting holes of each transistor
6. Drill mounting holes
7. Mount transistors
8. Populate PCB
9. Place PCB over transistors
10. solder the transistors

Happy new year. To keep the candle of audio research burning and to get to the 30,000 review mark. Let me know whether its OK for me to offer free PCBs in February.

Kindly pit your SYMEF amplifier against your favorite amplifier and give us feedback at the SYMEF thread. You will be required to cater for shipping. Shipping is $6 to every corner and island of the world. The total limit is 100 PCBs for this offer.

The limit per person is 2 PCBs but you may PM if you have special requests. Add your name to this thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.