• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB ends 12/3/2017 for Salas Boards

The current GB for all Salas boards end of 12/3/2017.
I will be sending out private messages to all those on the spreadsheet with payment instructions, so I can send you an invoice.
If you are not on the spreadsheet, please sign up then send me a private message.
After the Group buy closes and boards are ordered, it should be between 4-6 weeks typically for me to get the boards and kits ready, and then to ship them out across the world.
Let me know if there are any questions.

Tea

Hi Tea Bag,
Great work on the current GB as always. You probably dont remember me as I have had to re-sign up with DIYAudio after a long lapse in logging in and not with my old email address, 4-5 years due to work, military.

I originally purchased the V1.1 of the regulator and wondered if you have some non payments or over orders. If you do, let me know and I will take them off your hands.

Thanks and Regards
Steve Archibald

Joined 2006
Paid Member
FYI:
I am waiting to hear more from the shipping labeling companies for alternative solutions they intend on using. For now, everything international need to be a first class package.
They start at 15.00, and increase from there.

Overview of changes:
Starting January 21, 2018, First-Class Mail International Service for Flats containing merchandise will no longer be available directly from the USPS. This means that no merchandise (goods) can be mailed using the First-Class Mail International service.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
You have all been added to the GB list.
For non-USA buyers.

Shipping will be a problem with two kits. I have to ship these as packages. Each package will cost a minimum now of 14.00 USD to ship. Two completes are typically 25.00. USPS shipping banned shipment of merchandise in flats. I have a third party that can ship the flats, but they are holding to the flat definition of no more than 3/4" or 19mm (this would include the bubble wrap itself)

Is this a cost you are willing to incur? I am considering not offering complete kits anymore for these and only shipping as flats. Let me know what you think. It will help guide my decisions on this moving forward.