• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
My apologies,
The delivery of the circuit board has taken more time than expected.
I still don't have a set date on their delivery, but I am hoping to know in the next few days.
Once they arrive, I will post their arrival, and will be shipping them out over the next 5-7 days afterwards.
If there are any concerns, please private message me.
Regards,
Tea-Bag

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay GB is now on, here is some details on the matter.

The GB for the Salas board is open for payment up until 11:59PM EST 11-30-2014.

Payment is via PayPal invoice only. You will need to send me your paypal email via private message for me to start this process. Then I will invoice the parts you requested from the spreadsheet. If you reply to this email - cut out some of the existing text, otherwise the message is too big.;)

Customs forms
DO NOT ask for me to fudge up a customs form with really low amount. These are based on reasonable wholesale price.

Shipping
Continues to rise via USPS.
In general boards are a set costs, and mini kits are built into the shipping costs and larger full kits are 10.00 to ship. Starting price for shipping is 7.00 for just a small board and can rise from there.

SSHV2 - High Voltage Shunt Regulator

Here is a link to the first post of GB Thread which includes the Construction Guide. It also mentions the parts used in the minikits.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/206033-gb-salas-sshv2-regulator.html#post2892748

The SSHV2 boards are 15.00 each.
The Resistor Minikits are 8.00 each
The transistor kits are 10.00 each
Full kit to populate board only is 40.00

All mini kits are listed in the mini kit BOM section listed at bottom of message

Build up unit pic.
SSHv2Works.jpg

MiniKit BOM section. This links goes to full details of all the parts included in the kits and there respective positions on the board.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/741-salas-board-minikits-full-kits.html