• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Somehow I got a message of this refund, there's no full kit avaliable ?

Sorry,
It's not a stock issue. In general if the PayPal requested is missing any of the following, I refund it.

DIYAUDIONAME,
Parts requested, including shipping (these should be added to Paypal notes.
Also, submit as merchandise. Otherwise I don't get your ship to.
If it's missing a ship to, I also refund it. Just re-submit with this detail.

Hi Tea-Bag,

Thanks for detail informations. I am trying to pay again now with items as follow:

1 - SSHV2 PCB = $12
1 - SSHV2 FULL KIT = $40
Shipping = $10

====> Paying: $62

Sorry,
It's not a stock issue. In general if the PayPal requested is missing any of the following, I refund it.

DIYAUDIONAME,
Parts requested, including shipping (these should be added to Paypal notes.
Also, submit as merchandise. Otherwise I don't get your ship to.
If it's missing a ship to, I also refund it. Just re-submit with this detail.

Hi Tea-Bag

Quite some time ago I had ordered 2 SSHV2 PCB's and you entered them in the spreadsheet. Since I read now that the sale ends 2/24/13 I wanted to add 2 transistor and 2 resistor kits in the spreadsheet. To my big surprise I noticed that the entry in the spreadsheet on my order from a couple of months ago for 2 PCB's was removed so I wonder what is going on here ( cell with my nickname was completely empty )!! So I have added them again + 2 resistor and 2 transistor kits. Please let me know how to proceed with regard to this and further details on paypal payment and where to enter my shipping address. Thanks

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Tea-Bag,

I think, the spreadsheet no too safe.

I wrote (14th February 2013, 12:52 PM) #457 post:
Hi,
I add the spreadsheet order:
8x SSHV2 board.

Payment done.

I checked now, and the 54th row: "G" field contains only '1' piece, while comment field contains '8 SSHV2 board'.

I corrected the number of items.

Of course I paid for 8 pieces at 02/14/2013. :)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Indeed you did pay for that.
This is why it is important to have the PayPal notes absolutely correct - which I keep on driving in.
Sometimes people pay for something completely different than what I assume is in the spreadsheet - and I try to correct that so I have a real good idea of board demand when I actually order them.
Thanks for looking!