• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
One week to pay up for boards. If you are no longer interested please remove yourself from the list.

Here are the paid list members.
If your name is missing and you have paid up - Please send me a private message and we will figure it out!

Payment info is in the spreadsheet - and paypal address. Thanks.

AST
Michaelwang
nullspace
Ikarus
Tubo
DimZ
mwiebe
cnvl
rhone
Neoinc
brommermartin
asaf23
Tony_T
Dahlberg
rickmcinnis
DubbLinn
Skyraider
Nick F
meintan
ihear21khz
maxwelx64
cotdt
strider75
MisterRogers
Teflonmats
Ymen
galac
Tagheuer
syyma
shoom
carsten.witt
hgao3xbolt
Ryssen
roger57
danbmellow
RollE2k

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Upaid list members. Data includes BiB boards not discussed here. One week to go!!
Thanks Tea

RCruz
Joe Roberts
taisho_daniel
djmiddelkoop
mimax
jtktam
flatheadmurre
asdiasx
hcbonfim
gracky
wushuliu
EK986
Murdoc
sernikus
Boywonder
Vadim
eanzzhum
Catal
jswen
demetrios
Pedrop
Alfi
Blitz
6L6 (Jim T.)
Malvin
Tfan69
pdg
Djinn
TheGimp
Grimberg
F1 Fan
Joshua_G
luisbock
Jogi
walangalam
briare
nkdk
10y
belleson
gomer96
relder
bessola
SigFire
dhw4488
Terriblet
Joshua_G

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Gents,
I am browsing via smartphone currently, and discovered this gb.
I am thinking of getting kit, but not sure as it states it is not a newbie task to complete.
Does it strongly recommended not to build it, or with proper evaluation and control possible to do ?

If you have no experience with High Voltage better not for safety reasons. As for completing just the PCB build of SSHV2 itself its a piece of cake.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Today is the last day to pay up for the boards. The paypal information is on the spreadsheet in column K1, as well as shipping details.

Please be certain to include your diyaudioname and parts requested in the paypal notes. Have a nice day!!

Let me know if there are any questions.