• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Charles
Mike, I messed with the last entry. I am very sorry about that. Would you fix it up for me and add my order.
I am not good with these spreadsheets and I don't want to touch it again.
I want 2 of each: boards, transistor kits and resistors kits, plus shipping.
That should be $58.
Please confirm, sorry again

Jean-Charles

Jean
I think I cleared this up.
Should be 56.00 all together, as you want 2 boards only. 8.00 is for 4-6 boards.

I corrected the spreadsheet to reflect this.
Once paid, Then I can go in and add the date paid to it. This just helps me find the Paypal receipt later if I get confused.

Again to all,
When paying, please put in your diyaudioname and parts wanted into the notes. This ensured a backup in case someone else modifies the spreadsheet incorrectly (by mistake of course).

Mike,
I knew I wrote you about that, just did not remember where. Read post#30, I requested your help there. That is where the confusion originated. I don't short anybody.
I am glad you got all your money now.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Quote:

J
Mike,
I knew I wrote you about that, just did not remember where. Read post#30, I requested your help there. That is where the confusion originated. I don't short anybody.
I am glad you got all your money now.

Jean-Charles, these were shipped out. Keep us informed of their arrival. All should be good.

Just a reminder to all, not that I am ready - but in Paypal notes-please include all that your paying for, diyaudioname, etc. It goes a long way in me trying to keep track of stuff on the backend.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
@ Tea-Bag,

I did complete my request (6 complete sets), for a while.
Let me know how could I pay, please?
Can I pay using Pay Pal, please?

Warm regards,
Ion

Ion,
I have not set a GB date to close by.
By demand, it looks like the SSHV2 will run up demand ahead of the BiB and DCB1 boards. Not too many people are ordering some of each.
So I might close the SSHV piece earlier. But Salas and I will decide that time, usually between 100-150 boards.