• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Do you possibly have the part number for the larger heat sink so I can get some ordered?

How soon before they are mailed out?

Thanks,
Joe

Joe, GB ends in a few weeks. Then it takes 2-4 weeks to get boards produced and shipped to me, then shipping time from USA after that. Usually takes me a week to pack and ship all boards.
Re: Sinking
Are you talking about a sink for the IRF840? Go real big here. I used a CPU heatsink, but I am going to use a larger one once in production, because that one was too hot.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Mike, I messed with the last entry. I am very sorry about that. Would you fix it up for me and add my order.
I am not good with these spreadsheets and I don't want to touch it again.
I want 2 of each: boards, transistor kits and resistors kits, plus shipping.
That should be $58.
Please confirm, sorry again

Jean-Charles

Jean
I think I cleared this up.
Should be 56.00 all together, as you want 2 boards only. 8.00 is for 4-6 boards.

I corrected the spreadsheet to reflect this.
Once paid, Then I can go in and add the date paid to it. This just helps me find the Paypal receipt later if I get confused.

Again to all,
When paying, please put in your diyaudioname and parts wanted into the notes. This ensured a backup in case someone else modifies the spreadsheet incorrectly (by mistake of course).

Once paid, Then I can go in and add the date paid to it. This just helps me find the Paypal receipt later if I get confused.

Again to all,
When paying, please put in your diyaudioname and parts wanted into the notes. This ensured a backup in case someone else modifies the spreadsheet incorrectly (by mistake of course).

Mike,

For the initial group buy, do you plan to buy any extra PCB's and kits? Since it looks popular, it might work out OK. If not, how long until your next order?

Thanks,
Gary

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Mike,

For the initial group buy, do you plan to buy any extra PCB's and kits? Since it looks popular, it might work out OK. If not, how long until your next order?

Thanks,
Gary

No, Not too many.
Usually an order takes place for a second round after 100 or more boards are ordered, so we don't have to raise the price. This can take 2-4 months, depending. Don't worries. If you've got stuff going on in the pipeline, the supply should be around, of course , not on demand. I don't want to be a vendor.

Dear Tea-Bag,

Just paid for more
2-SSHV2 boards=24USD
2-Transistor kit=20USD
2-Resistor Kit=16USD

Changed shipment from 6USD to 8USD (So added 2USD to the Total)
1-Shipment=6USD (already paid + 2 more to reach 8USD)
TOTAL=62USD.

So in fact 4 of each + 1 shipment of 4-6 boards.

Thanks for your efforts, looking forward to receive the goods.
KR.