Potential group buy for F5X components - Page 21 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th October 2012, 04:10 PM   #201
Horio is offline Horio  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaw View Post
Well that is embarassing. I have both 10k and 100k resistors on my purchase order forms. So I did have both on my cards. Can you check that you have the right number of 100k resistors?

The correct part marking for 10k is 103 could everyone who has packages please check if their 10k is marked as such.

Can the distributors please take a photo of one of the resistor pages and email that to me at alexis@alexisshaw.com I should be able to check values here. Anyone who has this mistake and needs me to send them parts will have me do so for no additional cost, though shipping may be by regular mail.

Also please note that only 2 of the 10k resistors are value critical all the others will work with 100k. I will elaborate if this is a problem.

I checked the values of the kits you sent me, and the 10k and 100k SMD resistors look fine. Markings were:

100k = 1003
10k = 1002

I check them on my meter too just to be safe, and they measured fine.
Old 27th October 2012, 04:40 PM   #202
Horio is offline Horio  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazira View Post
Hi Ashaw,
Did you ship directly to me to to Greg/Horio?
It probably makes the most sense at this point to just directly ship your kit to your address Alazira.
Old 27th October 2012, 10:00 PM   #203
alazira is offline alazira  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horio View Post
It probably makes the most sense at this point to just directly ship your kit to your address Alazira.
Since your resistors check out and no replacement resistors need to be ordered I agree.
Old 28th October 2012, 10:03 AM   #204
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Can you check that you have the right number of 100k resistors?
FYI
100K are good (1003)
10K are not (1003) and measure 100K.

Alexis, Iíll get some more from mouser or element14, I order regularly so no biggie at all. Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciated
Old 28th October 2012, 11:09 AM   #205
ashaw is offline ashaw  Australia
diyAudio Member

The reason I asked was to check that i had actually given you enough resistors total.

If you are happy to pick up some resistors from mouser on your next order that would be fantastic, I can re-emburse you the $.20 for them if you want.

Last edited by ashaw; 28th October 2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 28th October 2012, 05:55 PM   #206
NicMac is offline NicMac  Italy
diyAudio Member

Default for EU participants

Gentlemen,

having in my hands (almost) all of the components from the ashaw GB (components for the F5X control PCB) I would like to ship these to you as soon as possible. Please PM me your current/correct shipping address.

As I have had to pay import duties for the components I will also need to charge these to you. I will calculate the cost once I have the last components and post here.

Also I would like to alert you that this is the last moment to sign up for the MOSFET GB that can be found here and the sign-up list here. If not interested please just indicate this so that others may purchase the FETs in your place.

Cheers,

Nic
Old 30th October 2012, 09:57 AM   #207
JBdV is offline JBdV  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default refund for big part kits

Quote:
Yeah. You were the only one to pay for that kit. A refund will be forthcomming. I am preparing for two exams over the next few days so am strictly offline
OK Ashaw, I would appreciate a refund before the weekend
Old 30th October 2012, 10:04 AM   #208
ashaw is offline ashaw  Australia
diyAudio Member

First two exams finished, refund sent.
Old 30th October 2012, 10:12 AM   #209
JBdV is offline JBdV  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Thanks a lot ! This payment was quick like lightning!
Old 30th October 2012, 03:00 PM   #210
heinz1 is offline heinz1  Europe
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz1 View Post
Try this one, it is modified (i.e. I remember that suppliers were listed in a previous version):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...6OUFVZ2c#gid=4
Be careful with that list, it contains an error. P6671-ND is the 35mm diameter Panasonic TS-HA cap which doesn't fit on the 30mm space provided on the PCBs. For alternatives, see:

F5X -- the EUVL Approach - The Build Thread

---

I found that the automotive relay American Zettler AZ979-1C-12D ist now available at the German distributor Conrad (the 24V version is also available):

MINI-ISO KFZ-Relais Zettler Electronics AZ979-1C-12D 12 V/DC 1 Wechsler 60 A Max. 30 V/DC 840 W im Conrad Online Shop | 507416

This wasn't the case last spring.

Hide this!Advertise here!