• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential group buy for F5X components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well that is embarassing. I have both 10k and 100k resistors on my purchase order forms. So I did have both on my cards. Can you check that you have the right number of 100k resistors?

The correct part marking for 10k is 103 could everyone who has packages please check if their 10k is marked as such.

Can the distributors please take a photo of one of the resistor pages and email that to me at alexis@alexisshaw.com I should be able to check values here. Anyone who has this mistake and needs me to send them parts will have me do so for no additional cost, though shipping may be by regular mail.

Also please note that only 2 of the 10k resistors are value critical all the others will work with 100k. I will elaborate if this is a problem.

I checked the values of the kits you sent me, and the 10k and 100k SMD resistors look fine. Markings were:

100k = 1003
10k = 1002

I check them on my meter too just to be safe, and they measured fine.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
for EU participants

Gentlemen,

having in my hands (almost) all of the components from the ashaw GB (components for the F5X control PCB) I would like to ship these to you as soon as possible. Please PM me your current/correct shipping address.

As I have had to pay import duties for the components I will also need to charge these to you. I will calculate the cost once I have the last components and post here.

Also I would like to alert you that this is the last moment to sign up for the MOSFET GB that can be found here and the sign-up list here. If not interested please just indicate this so that others may purchase the FETs in your place.

Cheers,

Nic

Try this one, it is modified (i.e. I remember that suppliers were listed in a previous version):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjpNkr7SH2OZdHBUc3NBNHg2UHFVNHhkNFl6OUFVZ2c#gid=4

Be careful with that list, it contains an error. P6671-ND is the 35mm diameter Panasonic TS-HA cap which doesn't fit on the 30mm space provided on the PCBs. For alternatives, see:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/208880-f5x-euvl-approach-build-thread-3.html#post2971997

---

I found that the automotive relay American Zettler AZ979-1C-12D ist now available at the German distributor Conrad (the 24V version is also available):

MINI-ISO KFZ-Relais Zettler Electronics AZ979-1C-12D 12 V/DC 1 Wechsler 60 A Max. 30 V/DC 840 W im Conrad Online Shop | 507416

This wasn't the case last spring.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
As far as I understood I'm not supposed to distribute anything to you (except FETs from heinz1). I'm not particularly keen on opening ashaw's smd packages and checking the content so I cannot say if yours is a particular case.

In my end I'm still waiting for the last components from ashaw. When they arrive I will distribute directly or via heinz1 together with FETs.

Cheers,

Nic

OK Nic, you may be right there. Because we are close to having all parts available I started building the boards for the power supply. I think I will just go on with the amp boards as well. After that it will become clear whats missing (or not)

For now I think at least R2, R9 2 220, 5%, 1W VISHAY/BC PR01000102200JR500 PPC220W-1CT-ND should be in Ashaws package and they are failing in mine (4 pieces)

Digikey has stock, I will order them with my next Digikey order anyway.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
protection GB

Today I received the diodes by ordinary letter from ashaw and should therefore be able to start distributing as soon as I have done the accounting......

I am still waiting for the last digikey shipment as this was send without a pre-alert and therefore ended up in the hands of import brokers trying to make a few bucks for the company where I work.....

Unfortunately there are other bugs on ashaws google doc spread sheet that I did not realize initially and I am therefore now missing components to conclude the GB:(
To get things moving, I will deal with this on my own and bill ashaw later.

For those who are not interested in our 2SK1530/2SJ201 group buy (see my signature) I will ship direct. Those in the MOSFET GB will get the components together with the MOSFETs to save on shipping.

I will keep everybody updated and prepare a google spread sheet for payments etc.

Cheers,

Nic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.