• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential group buy for F5X components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes this is the cut tape (cut as it comes off a real that often contains 5000 components or so). I am not going to remove the components from this tape.

The main thing is that you will be getting over 40 of these tapes and you have to be able to recognize which is which at a glance, which is not easy as the capacitors are unmarked and the resistors and ICs have markings that are not at all easy to read.

The idea here is to adhere the cut tapes to a carrier that contains larger identifying markings in order to make it easier to deduce the differences between components, For some components this is optional, but for others it actually is a maditory thing, as there is no way for you to find out what part you are using.

I hope to ship to distributors in 2-3 weeks, however that will depend on when the parts get here to me, there was one part that was out of stock, and as such might take a little longer to get here, I do not know when it will arrive and as such it will probably set the ship date. also one of the mroe expensive parts, and as such to give you the prices I did, I had to basically have little pricing margin, so I could not afford annother distributor as this was the cheapest one.

Regards

I am very sorry about the delay, I am waiting on a specific high value capacitor which was out of stock. I have heard they are in the mail to me. I have kits ready to ship apart from it. when that part arrives then I will ship to distributors, they will then add a few of the larger parts to the kits and ship locally.

Again, sorry for the delay, I bought from well respected distributors but I also was trying to get you guys the best price.

Sorry about the delay, I have got the last of the parts that will be shipped to me, I am in the process of putting them into bags.

If those who will be distributing can shoot me a line. I have to have some components drop-shipped to you

I am sorry for the quiet, my computer broke about 1 month ago and I have not had much computer access since then.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
ashaw,

What is happening protection PCB GB? Has the PCBs/kits been send to the distributors, are the things still being bagged, or has the thing been stalled deliberately for some reason unknown to me?

Please keep us informed.

This material is paid for and the only remaining items I need to finish up my amps......

Cheers,

Nic

Gentlemen,

I just managed to chat to Alexis via his email.
He is busy studying right now, have had problems with a few parts, but says he should be ready to ship within 7 days.
Now he is even too scared to give an update himself.
So he will post once it is shipped.

I understand the concern. But I guess 7 days is OK ?

Cheers,
Patrick

I have not heard from Uwe.
And before there is an evaluation I do not want to charge you extra money for the regulator sinks.
Since you already have all you need for the CRC, I suggest you use that first.
It is also more fun to upgrade and compare, step by step.

Don't you think ?

Unless you want to take over the test for the regulator.
Then I can arrange a set to be made and shipped to you.

P.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.