• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential group buy for F5X components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pchw 1 kit + 1 spare + 2 small parts kits for one channel
nicmac 3 kits, 4 small parts kit for one channel
ramallo 1 kit + 1 spare
canamman 1 kit + 1 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
studley 1 kit + 1 spares + 2 small parts kits (for 1 F5X)
johnwmclean 2 kits
nikon1975 1kit
andrewt 2 kits + 2spares
heinz1 1 kit + 1 spares, 2 small parts kit for one channel
oneoclock 1 kit + 1 spares
mravinsky 1 kit + 1 spares +2 small parts kit for one channel
jbdv 2 kits + 2 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
apk 2 kits + 1 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
ceevee 2 kits
pmchoong 1 kit + 1 spare
Westley 1 kit + 1 spare
Horio 1 spare (kits already paid for)
smyslow 1 spare (already paid for 2 kits)
flg 2 kits + 2 small parts kits

pchw 1 kit + 1 spare + 2 small parts kits for one channel
nicmac 3 kits, 4 small parts kit for one channel
ramallo 1 kit + 1 spare + 2 small parts kit for one channel
canamman 1 kit + 1 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
studley 1 kit + 1 spares + 2 small parts kits (for 1 F5X)
johnwmclean 2 kits
nikon1975 1kit
andrewt 2 kits + 2spares
heinz1 1 kit + 1 spares, 2 small parts kit for one channel
oneoclock 1 kit + 1 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
mravinsky 1 kit + 1 spares +2 small parts kit for one channel
jbdv 2 kits + 2 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
apk 2 kits + 1 spares + 2 small parts kit for one channel
ceevee 2 kits
pmchoong 1 kit + 1 spare
Westley 1 kit + 1 spare
Horio 1 spare (kits already paid for)
smyslow 1 spare (already paid for 2 kits)
flg 2 kits + 2 small parts kits

Hi, I am still organizing the GB, i have had a busy last 3 weeks, sorry guys.

The final board functionality is checked, That was said a while ago.
PCBs will probably need to be ordered, It is up to you who orders them. not sure how many are needed. I am in the process of finalizing the prices, and making a spreadsheet.
Will publish URL, I will then leave it open till next saturday, when I will want payment within the next week after that, I'll have everything ordered and shipped to distributors within 2 weeks after that.

Alexis

Here is the spreadsheet, as promised. There prices are there as are the contents of each of the kits, and the prices. There is pricing for an optional large part kit which will ahve a larger shipping cost, but should finish off all the GBs for everything except wire and binding posts, however it may be cheaper to order direct for these parts, as there is nosignificant discount on them, and shipping will be expensive.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjpNkr7SH2OZdHBUc3NBNHg2UHFVNHhkNFl6OUFVZ2c

Not too late. I will keep all the GBs open until I get European distribution re-finalized and I have got more Big GB orders.

I am also looking to try to get some better prices on some of the parts. As I get better prices the cost goes down so Good for everyone. I want to have internal shipment all in one box.

I'm thinking that the shipping on the big caps is going to be pretty expensive due to the size, weight and quantity. I'd suggest that I source these locally for the US/Canada participants, and the distributor in the EU do the same for the EU participants.

So are you planning to have all of the parts shipped to yourself, and you would then assemble the kits and ship the kits to the distributors? Or were you thinking of having the parts shipped directly to the distributors, to avoid international shipment between you and the distributors?

A combination. For the small parts where weight is lower and international shipping costs are thus reduced I will ship to me and then post packaged kits to distributors.

For bigger items where weight is more of a concern I will ship to distributors directly. Also there are bigger discounts for the smaller items that can be obtained. I intent to try to balance shipping costs with distributor time and part costs. I hope to order so that the best ballance is reached.

You can join the rest and get a protection board as far as I am concerned.
We ordered 50, so enough even for non-case subscribers.

I believe Horio (who organise the Beta boards for the F5X amplifier) has a set of PCBs to spare.
So you can also contact him.

We have no case to spare right now, so you'll have to wait till summer for Batch 2.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.