• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wire LPUHP 16W Power Amp parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
not really mate, I didnt buy any spares other than those for Mark, but i'd rather keep all of it all together instead of just having some overpriced opamps and custom transformers for an amp I dont have

you know, just in case I decide to build one point to point =)

but seriously yeah i'd prefer to keep it all together.

sounds like a plan, that would avoid the extra logistics of grabbing coin from people. i'll have to go back and check what the residual was, I was going to do that a bit later, you wouldnt remember off-hand would you Bill? i've got a ~$40 number in mind so its going to be close to enough, might be $10-15 remaining

yeah thats what I thought, something around that. ok lets call it $37.50 =) so remaining is $15. i'll get it in the mail tomorrow arvo, I just realised I was a bit short on cash money this morning, so transferred some from my paypal, should be in my bank tomorrow arvo late. so will be either tomorrow afternoon, or friday around lunch when I get everything on the way.

any chance you could pick me up a few things with your order and pop in an envelope? standard USPS small packets or EMS? I need some linear tech regs and a couple other small parts, DK ream for small orders and mouser dont stock linear tech. farnell charge at about 300% what DK do, its ridiculous

the pictures you have seen of my amps were built directly out of a kit like yours

Now I think of it, the kits don't include any fasteners, these are for the individual to acquire. Most will have these sitting around for the to-220 regs I expect, but since you're putting an order in wirewiggler I thought I'd point it out, just incase you don't have any on hand.

I have tonight finished stuffing my 2 amps from these kits also (collected my remaining parts last Friday when qusp and I cut up the keratherm). Everything looks good in terms of testing, power up etc. I'm busy for next few days but this Sunday I am hoping to hook them up to some speakers in garage and give them a trial run. I will report in the main build thread once I have cleaned the 2nd board and had a chance to have a listen, though it will be a very temporary configuration.

Hi guys, I went in today to the post office to send the Americas, package and they were out of the pack n track bags for USA, silly things are designated for destination and only available to AU, UK and USA, but you have to use a USA bag, they had plenty of UK and AU. so i've called my next closest office and bought one over the phone, i'll go pick it up and send on Monday. I could have sent registered, but for my peace of mind and yours I prefer to have tracking.

cool thanks Bill, yeah I replied in a matter of minutes =) anyway guys, the Americas stuff is on the way. 10 channels passives plus karatherm for those who didnt get passives but wanted keratherm..plus sink …

i'll send details of everyones orders and tracking details to Bill, so those who are expecting stuff, shoot him a PM with your delivery address.

Bill, just put the extra postage towards that digikey order when it happens mate, rather than making a transfer for such a small amount.

so just need to send off the stuff to the EU and i'm done … finally

its probably still going to be cheaper to bundle the transformers in with wherever the passives are going in the EU and have 1543 pay the extra over what it would cost without them, can the 2 of you, maravedis and 1543 price up a couple of options for me using your local services?

1543: can you please price up sending a 500gm package to maravedis in the UK and a 250gm package to enantra in Spain?

Maravedis: can you please price up sending a 600gm (estimate, i'll have to weigh them) package to 1543 in Germany and a 250gm package to enantra in Spain?

then well work out if its cheaper to send the transformers separately or not.

Dear Qusp,
I've been away for a while and missed this. Would you still like me to help?
I'm willing but I'm only home for a few days this month and for a few days in the 2nd week of August so it might be best if someone 1543 did this - anyhow these are the rates...
1542 let me know what you would like me to do,
cheers to all
M

600g to Germany with Airsure £12.50 airmail (no tracking or insurance) £5.42
250g to Spain with Airsure £10.07 airmail £3.39

US Passive parts

Guys,
My apologies being slow on shipping these out I got called out of town for work. They all went out of today with the exception of Ben's. I am waiting for a bag of caps and resistors that got left out of the original shipment, hopefully they should be in soon and I will get it out as soon as they show up. As far as freight I have spent $28.00 to ship transformers to Qusp he used that to pay for shipping parts back (he says there is still a balance can't imagine it being much) and them each of your packages were $5.35 to send to you. I tell you what if you each donate $15 to the DIY audio forum I will call it good. Regal I need you to send me your mailing address for the Keratherm (you don't need to donate unless you want to)

Thanks
Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.