• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gents,

Just to make things clear: here's how we'll approach this thing. Our first priority is to get the remaining kits assembled and to help Jokener fulfill his original promise, being the delivery of the O2 kits. If there's room for extra service, we'll do that, but only after everything it sorted out and the administration is good as well.

To those who sent me a PM: I've read them. The package will get sent to your updated address. if there's anyone else who has moved since ordering, please let me know.

I’d like to thank timpert and Gelle, for making such an effort beyond the call of duty towards this buy. Also I’d like to thank you for your arrangements and the fact you are going to have a very long and intense day on Sunday. I don’t hold any malice towards Jokener, **** happens and the fact that he’s actually bought all the required parts shows he didn’t do it just to trick us out of any money, like said before It got way too big for him, and I’m sure he started the buy to help us out in the first place. I look forward to seeing my kits next week :)

Gents,

Jokener, Jelle and I are currently boxing up the kits we assembled this afternoon. Everything went smoothly and everything was there, except for half of the 1N4002 rectifiers were missing. But they're already being ordered and should go out quickly. Shipments go out by Tuesday, those with missing rectifiers are scheduled to go out on Wednesday. The new addresses sent to me have all been used, so the packages should start to drop in with you either by the end of this week, or early next week.

Guys,

Jokener and Jelle have just left my house. All the packages are ready and have their address stickers on them, so they go in the mail on Tuesday. The kits with the missing rectifiers were not needed, so all parts kits have rectifiers.

However, after cleaning op, we found some 415 Ohms resistors on the floor. So if you get your package, please check the parts kit for them. There should be two in there, color coded violet-brown-green-black-brown with the last brown ring slightly wider than the other four. If you find them missing, let me know with a PM (I will also need your address, since Jokener has the address file on his computer) and I will send them to you in a letter as soon as possible.

@ CrustyD3mon: yes, your order has also been prepared. It will ship on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I realize I am very late to the party, but if someone wants to opt out I am very interested in picking up one of these kits provided a user such as Veggiel is really willing to give up their place. Since I live in Alaska I would of course be willing to eat the purchase of some useless parts, say a Belgian transformer for instance.

Last edited:
Timpert / Jelle - congratulations on your pro-active involvement, every forum needs members like you!
Now the rescue is in hand, can you give us any insight as to what went wrong - may be useful for preventing difficulties with any future GBs.
Also, I'd like to say that I never had any problem with my own dealings with Jokener, and whatever went wrong, I wish him well.

@orbatos - Swalter is now selling all you need, see Head 'n' Hifi Shop

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.