• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ideas about this group buy

I have been watching this Group Buy for some time. Luckily I did not purchase anything from this Group Buy even though I wanted to.:mad:

The problem with this Group Buy is it was to large. Not only did he obtain PCB's,
but all parts, plus enclosures, transformers, and even special order items from
his vendor. This is a HUGE task. Just PCB's can consume lots of time, but add
all the parts, special orders, etc. He became a vendor for this Group Buy. It's
more than one person can do without help. Yes, he didn't ask for help, a mistake
on his part but he has sent many orders out over the past six months.

One thing that would help would be to allow Group Buy diyAudio.com accounts
to have much larger Private Mail boxes. This would mean that communication would
continue. Right now no one can send any private messages because his PM box
is full and has been for some time.

These are just ideas. I hope it all works out for all.;)

you're right.....
And since the begging of this mess...i never saw a moderator of this forum take some measures in order to help us with this...

Someone that lives near Jokener needs to do a visit and help all of us over the world...

This is a fu**** mess!!! :h_ache::h_ache::h_ache::h_ache: and i'm sick of bull****

I have been watching this Group Buy for some time. Luckily I did not purchase anything from this Group Buy even though I wanted to.:mad:

The problem with this Group Buy is it was to large. Not only did he obtain PCB's,
but all parts, plus enclosures, transformers, and even special order items from
his vendor. This is a HUGE task. Just PCB's can consume lots of time, but add
all the parts, special orders, etc. He became a vendor for this Group Buy. It's
more than one person can do without help. Yes, he didn't ask for help, a mistake
on his part but he has sent many orders out over the past six months.

One thing that would help would be to allow Group Buy diyAudio.com accounts
to have much larger Private Mail boxes. This would mean that communication would
continue. Right now no one can send any private messages because his PM box
is full and has been for some time.

These are just ideas. I hope it all works out for all.;)

Hi mrsavage,

good and well thought ideas, in regards to the mailbox size, everyone that wants to make a bit of pocket money out of group buys, this would include me as well as Jokener, has in my opinion the responsibility to ensure that he can be reached by PM or other means. A reasonable donation to the forum ensures that your mailbox will not get full that easily, $100 for unlimited mailbox size is a fair offer from Jason which I gladly took. This means I need to sell more stuff as I do not want to increase the prices but in the end I have happy customers that know they can reach me anytime.

Stefan

Jelle .. its over mate its not going to happen move on.. sorry to say this thread died along time ago along with £112 of my money, Jokener only made a post because someone threatend to get the police involved, he then stopped that to give him a little more time.. our moeny is gone our effort is in vain and quite frankley Jokener has strung us along with what can only be descrided as a real talent..we have 2 hopes of getting our money or buys.. BoB Hope and no ******* Hope ... you choose !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.