• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Crusty,

this answers your PM as well, I paid on december 8, it's not dramatic, but the lack of response is!

I sent a few emails, questions here....no answer.

Very, very bad feedback.

respect is what this forum is all about and this breaches that understanding in my opinion.

:cool:

Ohhhh, now THAT'S interesting, dear fellow-not-receivers of already paid parts. I can see now, why I couldn't send him a PM due to him exceeding the account's message limit.

I ordered quite much from Jokener in the first GB, the parts were delivered somewhat around November, I think? But a red B3 case, which cost ~28€, was missing. I wrote a message to him, which resulted in a (friendly) "i'll ship it tomorrow" answer. Since then I wrote a PM in January which wasn't replied to, and - obviously - haven't received my paid-for B3 case yet.

It's not the economical fact of me losing some €. I'm just disappointed in his dishonesty. If there's one thing that would have let me accept a 6 months (!) delay of shipping my case, it'd be veracity. But the way he seems to handle it, in my point of view, is just shabby.

If he continues to receive shipments, and has sent to some lucky people their order .. I guess he has some serious problems in his life :/ it would be a really bad timing for us but I hope he's ok anyway. Maybe if he had communicated about this when he already had problems we would be more accomodating

Hi all,

Yes, I have his address and I have had e-mail contact with him recently. I notified him about the unrest that is here in the thread, but I have no idea why it is so hard for him to show up. I understand that he's working on your orders, but that's all I know.

Problem is, I only supplied him the transformers, and that was a deal between me and Jokener, and that went well. I have notified him about your concerns, and I think, frankly, it is a thing between the buyers and him. I hope you understand my position, I don't want to get any responsibility on my shoulders for a mess I didn't create. Having said that, I think it is a good idea just to contact him again, but that's all I can do for you.

I suspect he's very depressed. Perhaps his girlfriend left him. Or he's bipolar and going through the downer (which last a lot longer than the manics). He was awfully jolly when he began all this; perhaps a sign of it.

It would certainly explain his behaviour; and there would not be much to be done about it but wait it out. Just no way of knowing. Certain kinds of depression are surprisingly common and totally crippling. And the secondary effects, such as this, feed back and just make it worse still.

I'm fortunate that he sent my stuff near the beginning. All present and correct.

I think it is dangerous to make such diagnoses on someone's behavior based on the little evidence we have, so let's not do that. But you're right, he might have had his share of bad karma (in whatever form) recently, causing his absence. But I really think he should chime in to address any concerns. I just sent him a message for that. So let's hope he picks it up...

If he needs help for whatever reason, I am sure that there would be people willing to help him out. But he has to let us know one way or the other.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.