• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@swalter: Is there a new revision of the PCB I am not aware of?
The PCB's were ordered and manufactured late last year.
And of course I used the latest revision and asked RocketScientist if he was planning on releasing a new PCB design shortly, but he said that it was "final" for the time being.

And yes, PCB's are available in abundance.
I can even offer the colored PCB's for 13€ a piece.
Other than the color they are identical, but people with an acrylic front might enjoy the color.
In a closed case like the B2-080BK, the black PCB will work just as well.

I have also uploaded the pictures of a part of my PCB-stack.
Those are not all the PCBs I have, but the others are still in cardboard boxes and I didn't want to cut them open just for one picture.
The colored ones are all on the pictures though, so those will not be available forever.

Also, I'm happy to hear shipments are arriving now.
-> All the other orders marked in green will arrive very shortly as well (if shipping doesn't take ages).

The updated PDF is almost ready, so the "new" orders will be in there shortly (today).

Best regards,
Jokener

Dear Jokener,

I've sent you multiply e-mails, and posted here quite a few times, please tell me if you shipped my package, what's the tracking number that I asked for, and what's the price difference between the regular shipping, and the one with tracking number.

I understand that you have a lot to catch up with.

Thanks.

thanks Jokener: just posting in here to note to the other guys, that i have received the refund. i almost considered taking the case if it had shown up, but didnt get any indication that the blue B3 was with the others that are not far away.

good luck with the rest of the GB, hopefully its smoother sailing from here in this and your personal life

It was quite a hassle to get PayPal to let me issue a refund...
Please explain to me the logic (because the account had a positive balance), but I'm glad it finally worked.

Of course your case was/is in the cases that I ordered.
So if you are still interested, you'll know soon whether it arrived.
If not then I am sure someone else will take it.
Just as a small note on the side: I ordered a few extra cases in some of the more popular flavors.

And from now on, I'm back to ordering the cases at Farnell.
They're not the cheapest guys around, but they have a stock-indicator in their web shop and reasonable delivery times (2 days national stock, 5 days international stock).

@Zsubbo: I'll look into your order as soon as I get home (in a few hours).

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
thanks Jokener: just posting in here to note to the other guys, that i have received the refund. i almost considered taking the case if it had shown up, but didnt get any indication that the blue B3 was with the others that are not far away.

good luck with the rest of the GB, hopefully its smoother sailing from here in this and your personal life

as you know very well diyAudio is a hobby and organizing group buys is a pain in the neck! You risk flaming for a marginal monetary gain, everything always take the triple of the time you expected (you should know as I have bought some very nicely matched mosfets from you;)), and audio DIY'ers have zero patience......

@McTavish: I'm happy to hear that you like the green case.
Everybody has a different taste and that is absolutely fine, but I was really worried that you (or anybody else) would not like the green since it didn't impress me very much...
But if everything is alright, then I wish you lots of fun with your amp.

@lorriman: The cases are on their way now, but I haven't opened the package.
And with the cases I am a believer when I see them.
I can't guarantee that there are black cases that are not sold yet, but I will check and post the results as soon as I get the shipment.

Best regards,
Jochen

as you know very well diyAudio is a hobby and organizing group buys is a pain in the neck! You risk flaming for a marginal monetary gain, everything always take the triple of the time you expected (you should know as I have bought some very nicely matched mosfets from you;)), and audio DIY'ers have zero patience......

I think Jokener was badly treated by qusp. And for what? A single enclosure?!?!?!

qusp could at least have been gracious rather than aggressive. And then after the refund to mention that he was about to escalate: really not right.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.