• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jokener,

This is a revised order list. Please scap previous. Total shoud be less than 40€.

1 x 512-FQU11P06TU (Mouser)
1 x 512-FQPF10N20C (Mouser)
1 x 568-NJ3FD-V (Mouser)
1 x 568-NYS367-2 (Mouser)
1 x 568-NYS367-9 (Mouser)
3 x 270-33.2K-RC (Mouser)
3 x 270-1.5M-RC (Mouser)
1 x 71-RN55C33R0F (Mouser)
1 x 71-CCF50-200 (Mouser)
1 x 568-NYS231B (Mouser)
1 x 590-4890-18G (Mouser)
1 x 577-1810-5F (Mouser)
1 x 578-175M (Mouser)
2 x 535-10-0518-10 (Mouser)
1 x 595-OPA2277PA (Mouser)
2 x 595-TLE2062CP (Mouser)

Shipping to UK

Thanks, Jokener

@MisterRogers: Could you please let me know where I need to ship your order?
Because the shipping costs depend on that and your order is quite large.
(shipping will cost up to 30€, but I'll check to find the cheapest solution for you.)

@Roulston: okay, the PDF is updated.
@Jacobthellamer: your order is in the PDF
@lorriman: I'll update your extras sometime today.

Hello Jokener,

I just registered to diyAudio because I hope this project will help to get the best out of my new AKG K 701.

If it´s ok that I´m a new member I would like to order:

1 x Parts Kit
1 x PCB
Shipping inside Germany

Will pay immediately using PayPal when I will find myself on the spreadsheet.
Please feel free to contact me via PM if you need further information like email address and so on.

Best regards from DO

Andreas

Hi Jokener,

I would like to order:

1 Kit (25)
1 Transformer (25)
1 B2 Enclosure Blue (1st pref) or Black (20)
1 PCB (8)

Extra's from Mouser

Solder: 590-4890-18G
Wick: 577-1810-5F
Cutter: 578-175M

+ shipping to an Australian PO Box (cannot use courier; use postal service)

Thanks,

Albert

@MisterRogers: Could you please let me know where I need to ship your order?
Because the shipping costs depend on that and your order is quite large.
(shipping will cost up to 30€, but I'll check to find the cheapest solution for you.)

@Roulston: okay, the PDF is updated.
@Jacobthellamer: your order is in the PDF
@lorriman: I'll update your extras sometime today.

Sorry, I'm in US, 92602.

No problem at all.
For your destination, shipping cost should be 24€.
That is if I split the shipment into 1 package with no more than 2kg and 1 letter with the rest.
(Package and letter being the shipping products used, everything is packaged in cardboard shipping boxes.)
Should the weight be above 3kg total (unfortunately my shipping matrix is not THAT precise and I don't yet know the weight of the shipping boxes), then shipping cost would be 30€.

@all: Manufacturing of the PCB's is already complete. Now they just have to be e-tested and shipped from China.
Estimated delivery is still January 2nd though. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

And everybody should now be in the PDF and up to date.

Last edited:
Hi Jokener,

My revised order is :

12 x MF1/4DCT52R10R0F (Mouser)
1 x 512-FQU11P06TU (Mouser)
1 x 512-FQPF10N20C (Mouser)
1 x 568-NJ3FD-V (Mouser)
1 x 568-NYS367-2 (Mouser)
1 x 568-NYS367-9 (Mouser)
3 x 270-33.2K-RC (Mouser)
3 x 270-1.5M-RC (Mouser)
1 x 71-RN55C33R0F (Mouser)
1 x 71-CCF50-200 (Mouser)
1 x 568-NYS231B (Mouser)
1 x 590-4890-18G (Mouser)
1 x 577-1810-5F (Mouser)
1 x 578-175M (Mouser)
3 x 535-10-0518-10 (Mouser)
1 x 595-OPA2277PA (Mouser)
2 x 595-TLE2062CP (Mouser)

Shipping to UK |

Thanks!!

No problem at all.
For your destination, shipping cost should be 24€.
That is if I split the shipment into 1 package with no more than 2kg and 1 letter with the rest.
(Package and letter being the shipping products used, everything is packaged in cardboard shipping boxes.)
Should the weight be above 3kg total (unfortunately my shipping matrix is not THAT precise and I don't yet know the weight of the shipping boxes), then shipping cost would be 30€.

@all: Manufacturing of the PCB's is already complete. Now they just have to be e-tested and shipped from China.
Estimated delivery is still January 2nd though. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

And everybody should now be in the PDF and up to date.

I'm all paid up. It wasn't clear (unless I missed something) about who pays the paypal fee? I've paid it anyways, but if it's not mentioned it may be worth adding to the top of the PDF?

Do you have a rough guestimate on delivery?

Many thanks for your efforts.

Hi,

since I increased the prices a little for this GB, I included the PayPal costs in the new prices for the parts.
In the old GB it was a little intransparent why the "Total" was the sum of the parts, extra and shipping costs, plus 0,35€ and 5% for PayPal.
Thats why its now all done with and gone.

So, when sending the funds, everybody just needs to type in the amount of €'s listed under "total" and you're good to go.

About the guestimate: I will order the Mouser kits and extras today, just like the enclosures.
They are scheduled to arrive shortly before christmas, but Mouser and the schedules is a story to fill entire books.
The PCB's are "guaranteed" (as in I don't have to pay them if they don't) arrive on or before January 2nd.
I did not yet order the transformers, but I'll aks Timpert to check with the manufacturer if they would do a 30 unit production run.
If so, they should be here on or before the same date as the PCB's.
-> Shipping should happen on or before January 10th, depending on the factors listed above.

Best regards,
Jokener

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.