• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

Lurker here.
I want to build one of these. I also happen to be in the first year of an electronic engineering degree, so I have assess to the kit as well!

I am, however, in the first term. So know very little at this point!

I know I want a PCB! The parts I will need to see if I can source through uni. RE the case; will the smaller case size fit a ODAC should I choose to add one?

Please dont add anything to the list yet!
Cheers

~Yano

Cannot edit previous post. If the groupbuy is still alive, I would have:

1x THE O2 COMPONENT KITS: 25€ per kit
1x THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD: 8€ per PCB
1 Vertical Panel Mount 1/4" 3 Conductor Phone Jack (NJ3FD-V Neutrik or better, gold plated if available)
Shipping to Italy
Thanks for your effort

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.