O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide - Page 60 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th April 2012, 01:30 PM   #591
CeeVee is offline CeeVee  Portugal
diyAudio Member

I only want my two kits i ordered and paid for. any feedback jockener ?
Old 19th April 2012, 08:12 PM   #592
diyAudio Member

Me 2...
Old 26th April 2012, 02:28 PM   #593
diyAudio Member

Just in case, do anyone have a spare transformer ?
Old 26th April 2012, 02:33 PM   #594
diyAudio Member

Anyone contact jokener with success in the last 2 months?
Old 26th April 2012, 02:34 PM   #595
swalter is offline swalter  Switzerland
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foudelou View Post
Just in case, do anyone have a spare transformer ?
surely do

euro plug, 230V to 15VAC 500mA, will be up for grabs on the 2nd of May once back from vacation
Old 26th April 2012, 02:46 PM   #596
swalter is offline swalter  Switzerland
life is beautiful...
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyD3mon View Post
Anyone contact jokener with success in the last 2 months?
not that I tried, but his public profile shows him last online on 12th of March...

maybe someone local should pay him a visit to see what is going on, timpert should have the address from the transformers he sent him
Old 26th April 2012, 03:19 PM   #597
timpert is offline timpert  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Hi all,

Yes, I have his address and I have had e-mail contact with him recently. I notified him about the unrest that is here in the thread, but I have no idea why it is so hard for him to show up. I understand that he's working on your orders, but that's all I know.

Problem is, I only supplied him the transformers, and that was a deal between me and Jokener, and that went well. I have notified him about your concerns, and I think, frankly, it is a thing between the buyers and him. I hope you understand my position, I don't want to get any responsibility on my shoulders for a mess I didn't create. Having said that, I think it is a good idea just to contact him again, but that's all I can do for you.
Old 26th April 2012, 04:16 PM   #598
diyAudio Member

I suspect he's very depressed. Perhaps his girlfriend left him. Or he's bipolar and going through the downer (which last a lot longer than the manics). He was awfully jolly when he began all this; perhaps a sign of it.

It would certainly explain his behaviour; and there would not be much to be done about it but wait it out. Just no way of knowing. Certain kinds of depression are surprisingly common and totally crippling. And the secondary effects, such as this, feed back and just make it worse still.

I'm fortunate that he sent my stuff near the beginning. All present and correct.
Old 26th April 2012, 04:31 PM   #599
timpert is offline timpert  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

I think it is dangerous to make such diagnoses on someone's behavior based on the little evidence we have, so let's not do that. But you're right, he might have had his share of bad karma (in whatever form) recently, causing his absence. But I really think he should chime in to address any concerns. I just sent him a message for that. So let's hope he picks it up...

If he needs help for whatever reason, I am sure that there would be people willing to help him out. But he has to let us know one way or the other.
Old 26th April 2012, 05:00 PM   #600
diyAudio Member

In fact i dont give a sh**** i only know that i paid for something...that is supposed to be in stock since the beggining...and never receive....since 1 february......

Hide this!Advertise here!