O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide - Page 22 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th January 2012, 06:47 AM   #211
Jokener is offline Jokener  Germany
diyAudio Member

@everybody: There were some very urgent private things I had to tend to.
That, and missing Mouser-components, caused a delay on my side.
I will try to tend to almost everything over the course of today.

This should not have happened.

If you would like to contact me, please use my email address.
(Open the PDF in my signature, and replace the '@web.de' with '@me.com'.)
These emails are coming in directly on my iPhone, so I can respond faster.

Best regards and many apologies,
Jokener

P.S.: Did I mention the Mouser shipments and PCB's already arrived (with cases coming in shortly)?
I am waiting for two components from Mouser, but the rest is in sorting right now.

Of course I can understand the people that put the PayPal payment on hold.
But there have been more than 100 people that already received their kits from me.
I am definately not trying to take anybody's without sending them their goods!

P.P.S: I also cleared my DIYaudio inbox.
If you want to reach me more directly, open the PDF and replace the '@web.de' with '@me.com'.
Those go directly to my cellphone and can be answered more quickly.
Old 12th January 2012, 07:30 AM   #212
diyAudio Member

@Jokener: I'm glad to see that you weren't a victim of the crazy German fireworks on NYE. Sorting components without a hand wouldn't be so easy. I hope that all is well with you and your family.
Old 12th January 2012, 08:05 AM   #213
diyAudio Member

@jokener: You've got me spooked for a moment. I'm glad you're alright.

Which components are missing? Like someone already mentioned; if it is something easly bought local, i'm more then happy to receive a incomplete kit.
Old 12th January 2012, 10:49 AM   #214
diyAudio Member

@Jokener - welcome back! Let us know when you've updated the spreadsheet and I'll pay you for my order.
Old 12th January 2012, 11:33 AM   #215
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

thanks for the update Jokener, I hope you'll excuse my suspicion at your extended absence after what has gone down in the Australian O2 group buy. all the same sorry for jumping the gun.

i'm glad you are ok, however do i understand that the case I ordered ~6 weeks ago and paid for 1month ago is still not there and still without a specified time apart from the same 'shortly'? cant say i'm too excited about that, but i'm both glad you are ok and glad there is not another mess associated with the O2
Old 12th January 2012, 11:41 AM   #216
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
...what has gone down in the Australian O2 group buy....
What happend?
Old 12th January 2012, 03:29 PM   #217
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

the 'organiser' bluefusion, still owes money to the group, some parts not delivered, kits only just shipped and only now because somebody else stood in and now HE is owed money for postage and outstanding parts, plugpacks are still outstanding. basically the 'organiser' (term used loosely because he is more aptly called a disorganiser) was completely useless at best and a crook at worst. we found out too late that this is not the first time he has done this. he went missing for a month or so, screwed up some parts orders, didnt make other parts orders at all until months late, while he used the groups money for his own ends. the order for the panels was very late and the plugpacks have not been bought at all; numbers of the panels that have only just started arriving are damaged or of shoddy quality. kits ordered september/october last year were only just delivered locally this last week due to intervention, he had bought a lot of the parts but they sat around at his place for months

He is too much of a coward to even post or answer in the thread for the last few months, preferring to watch the thread without logging in and 'communicate' by sending text messages to a couple of members, which mostly consist of more lies and broken promises.

theres lots more, but too long a story to go into here. i suggest having a read of the thread if you want to know. it is likely we will be getting the law involved, as he claims he is a 'poor student' so how he will come up with 500-1000aud we dont know.

he must not be allowed to do this again, previous incidents involving Bluefusion when he was just a teenager 2-3 years ago, have been to do with international forums, so it was difficult for his debtors to chase him up due to him being protected by his parents and also due to difficulties in prosecuting over international boundaries. this time however he was stupid enough to try it with his countrymen and thus, we have the full force of the law behind us if it comes to that. hes not much of a mastermind either, so wont be hard to prove his guilt

i suggest googling 'bluefusion scammer' you will get a number of results

Last edited by qusp; 12th January 2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12th January 2012, 06:48 PM   #218
tamu is offline tamu  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
i suggest googling 'bluefusion scammer' you will get a number of results
holy cr*p
he sure made a living out of scamming..
Old 13th January 2012, 12:56 AM   #219
Tunblor is offline Tunblor  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Order

G'day All!

I'd like to order:
1 Parts kit
1 B2 Enclosure (blue if possible, black if not)
1 PCB
+ Shipping to Sydney 2000 Australia.

Thanks very much for your hard work, Jokener! I'll keep an eye out on the PDF, and will send emails and details when you're ready.
Old 13th January 2012, 08:26 AM   #220
diyAudio Member

Thanks for the clarification.

Hide this!Advertise here!