• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Kalin: No problem, I'll throw in the other resistors.

@Tamu and others: I included the extra PCBs because of the long wait time and in case you 'burn' a PCB during assembly.
So you don't have to pay for them...
And if you'll need extra component kits to populate them, this GB is still open :)

@bobkojek: I currently don't have the parts list with me, so I don't know if it is a part that is included in the standard kits.
If it is a standard part, then yes, I can sell you 4 of them.
(Take the Mouser price, multiply with 1.2 because of the German taxes that come on top of the displayed price and voila: You know what 4 of these cost you.)

@Vaskebjornen: My PayPal account is still restricted and as such, I can't send money.
I can only do 'full refunds'. But if you want to, I can refund the money and then you re-send the correct amount.
(In case of a refund, PayPal also refunds the fees. So at the end of the day, we even save a Cent and a half on the fees ^^)

@Vilts: I will try to ship as many orders as possible in the next days.
Please look up the spreadsheet on Sunday afternoon (German time) to find out what's been shipped over the weekend.

@all: I didn't get to ship any more kits in the past few days because I ran out of ESD-bags.
But the new order for them has already arrived, so no additional delay will happen because of it.

Yes it is on the standard part, i checked on mouser for each is 0,19 euro, so let's say 0,2 instead X 4 pcs X 1,2 = 0,96 euro, is it? Please add me to your order list for :
1 kit (part only without PCB)
4 1N5818 diodes
When i know the total cost, i will send you the money.

thanks,
Nicko

@swalter: Thank you! The functions behind the PDF were doing funky stuff.
I re-wrote some of the code and now it should display the correct amounts again.
If anybody paid too little or too much, please notify me.
I will also check the payments of the last couple of days myself, but that might take a bit.
(As in a day or two, not a month or two ^^ )

Due to the new code, the colors in some places have changed.
I will fix that as well, but it's a bit more work and I wanted the correct numbers in the PDF right now.
Important for you guys is the color of your name, though not all PayPal payments came with a forum name in their comments.
If you paid in the last days and are not marked as paid, then please send me the eMail with your PayPal address, the amount you sent and your shipping address.
(Just like the instructions in the first post of this thread explain.)

I have to get back to work now :)

Best regards,
Jokener

I have updated your order.
If you make the payment in the next hour and send me an eMail (use my PayPal address, but replace the @web.de with @me.com) with your address, then I will ship your order in 6 to 10 hours.
:)

@all: The stack of shipping boxes is growing rapidly.
Currently I have 16 shipments ready.
I should get ~25 of them ready before tomorrow.
(It is 4am, I haven't had any sleep since Thursday and it helps nobody if I can't match names to parts to shipments anymore at some point.)

Best regards,
Jokener

And now that I have completed the packing for tonight, I can announce a couple more things.

First, I have no more stock of the component kits.
I have 10+ of the old kits with the old charging circuit, but I will buy the differing parts with the next order from Mouser so I can 'upgrade' them to the current revision.
Also, because we will need a few orders again, I will most likely order from Mouser next Weekend or the following week.
Another order from Farnell (my new/old source for the cases) are possible, but not necessary right now.

PCB's are still available, of course. So if the order is for PCB's only, I will still ship ASAP.

There are three black B2 enclosures left, so those can be had.

And since we have almost enough orders for the transformers, I went ahead and ordered those, too.
(I still had a few from the last GB, so I honored the orders for the transformers in the order they came in.)

The colored cases are still in the mail, but they will be here VERY shortly.
(They were sent the same day as the black ones, just at a later time.)
So far it seems everything might be golden with regards to the cases. Finally.
I have also ordered more than necessary, but I will comment on my stock once it is here.

And to avoid any confusion: Of course I have set aside the kits for the oldest orders.
So if there is one part of an order that is not here, I still reserve the rest of the parts.

Best regards,
Jokener

P.S.: I packed 28 orders today.
P.P.S.: Yes, it is 6:35 AM. And now I'll catch some sleep. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.