• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier PCBs (Round 2)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi again,

There are some left over PCBs still available which I am selling for £5 a pop + shipping and fees. Unfortunately, last time I made a small loss so with any luck the profits from round 2 will fill the hole in my pocket.

Check out the spreadsheet in my signature to check your order and find out how much to pay. Payment instructions are also in there, but to clarfiy, when sending a payment please include your username, real name and postal address in the 'notes to seller'.

As this thread is essentially a continuation of the first one, some orders may get lost or duplicated. Please keep an eye out for this and get in touch if your order is incorrect or missing.

Many thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.