• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

o2 parts canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am not doing the full kits, I just have extra parts (probably 70% of what you need) and I wanted to swap it for the parts that I don't have..

I guess I can spare some if you are in toronto.. too much hassle to ship anywhere else..

I got enough PCB for my own use..

-joe

i am going to start to pack a few kits together.. prefer to send them to people close by to save on postage and transit times..

need to find some bags to put them in.. let me know if you want any.. i worked out the math to be around $40 for the parts (no batteries, no pcb, no box and no panel)..

if you need anything else i might have a few cases kicking around... i bought extra on all parts anyways

-joe

-joe

I will be offering kits, chassis and power adapter later on this week. Pricing will be similar to what's already offered by others. Need to clear out some inventory.

Once the front panels come I will have extras to sell as well

-joe

Last edited:
I will be offering kits, chassis and power adapter later on this week. Pricing will be similar to what's already offered by others. Need to clear out some inventory.

Once the front panels come I will have extras to sell as well

-joe

Are you still selling b2 enclosures? Not sure if you got my last pm, but I need to know incase I have to order from newark myself so I can complete the full build before the end of my semester.

I have a few kits done up.. will do more if there is more interest

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

$25 Kit only as per the BOM
- Upgraded to metal knob
- includes collets for solderless gain change
- black jacks, black buttons

$20 B1 case, I have most colors

$25 AC Adapter + batteries

Shipping will depend on # of kits and what you want

I have extra PCB for sale if you buy the kit from me

-joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.