• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks All, I have added/updated orders. Flynhawaiian will update those who have paid.

For buyers interested in the B3 Front/Rear faceplates, I have added a column for front/rear pair qty for those that have confirmed their interest. The Price shown in Cell N15 is the current price(based on the confirmed quantities) of the panels (for both) and is reflected in the final payment price. I would suggest that anyone interested in B3's hold off on paying until we are satisfied we have a final total on them, since the price will go down by $2.60 per pair if we hit quantity 40.

I just had a flash that there is a slight change in the B3 Front panel that will likely increase the price on them. The 1/4" jack that NwAVguy has recommended in the BOM is a snap-in type of mounting, which may only work within the range of panel thickness noted on the jack's engineering document(which may be less than the maximum 2MM panel thickness recommended by NwAvGuy, (that we have specified for the panels)). I'll confirm that ASAP and if needed, I will revise the panel design to include milling on the back side of the front panel to provide the correct panel thickness.

Last edited:
MrSlim, could you point me in the direction of the BOM and other info for the mini desktop? I'm interested the 1/4" jack and RCAs, but I want to make sure I'm up to the task. thanks.

The BOM for the regular version on NWAvGuy's (RocketScientist) blog lists the extra parts(RCA's and 1/4" jack and the B3-080 case) for the mini desktop. I think it's listed under optional.

Ok, Plan B for the B3 desktops. Adding a cavity on the back of the panel to reduce the panel thickness increases the cost of the panel by $9.00. A better plan is to use a different 1/4 jack that is not so panel thickness specific such as the Neutrik NRJ3HF-1 and NRJ-NUT-B combo (they are specified separately). It has about the same physical dimensions as well, and is actually cheaper than the original specified on the BOM.. Unfortunately for me, I already bought 15 or so of them.. :( and it is probably hardly worth the expense of returning them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.