• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks All..

Updated to here.

A couple of people have expressed interest in the B3(mini desktop) panels. I need some for my build project anyway, so I will be getting the B2 design from Flynhawaiian to mod it for use with the B3.

In case anyone doesn't know, the mini desktop (I keep coming up with different names for it) uses the tall B3-080 case with the current (portable) PC board, that has room for RCA's and 1/4' jacks. It is not the "real desktop" that RocketScientist has in the works which will be available at a later date.

I know people keep saying that it's my design, but I want to clarify this completely. While I have worked on the design, and put my own items into it. This design is the collaboration of Architec, NWAVGUY (for his original file), myself and the community. I want to ensure that credit is given where it is deserved.

I've asked about that possibility, and they would charge more for that because they would have to change things in the process. I can ask if you want, but it would be outside the current pricing scheme.

The readability wouldn't be an issue because you just fill the lettering with whatever color you want.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.