• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hell, you can even paint a pattern or a design of some sort. You could use a poloroid transfer. Maybe clear glue and some material like leaves or sand. Acrylic etching with stencils. Hey, how about that material used to diffuse lights like on car tail lights and such then add more LEDs to the board. You could also glue pieces of square mylar to make it look like a disco ball type material. Float your boat!

Once an order is placed with Front Panel Express, they're not very chatty.. The main B2 order was expected to take 10 - 15 days.. If that's working days, that means it could be up to 3 weeks for it to be completed. The order was put in 2 weeks ago.. Do the Math.
There is just no new news..
Flynhawaiian is in contact with them and I'm sure we'll hear more news once the order is complete and ready to ship..

I guess I just got used to the level of communication that Ollie displayed during the PCB GB and set my expectations based on that.

We're within the "should have left FPE by now" stage, and just kinda wondering what's going on, that's all.

Flynhawaiian is in contact with them and I'm sure we'll hear more news once the order is complete and ready to ship..

Thank you. We didn't know that until now. :) That's all I was really looking for.

Oh I thought we had said that a while ago. I’m trying the best I can, but I cannot sit on here all time time making updates. They haven't given me anymore information beyond what I have relayed. Supposedly the panels should be completed on the 21st. Then they will ship them out. Because of the holiday's I’m banking that the panels will not get to me till Nov 28th.

Once I receive them it will take a few days for me to get everything ready and shipped out. I've been trying to get everyones addresses in a neat organized fashion because many of the orders that came in didn't have registered addresses with paypal making my life a living nightmare.

Some of the addresses have degree coordinates in them and I just have no clue what the heck it means. Without any help I’m trying the best I can, and I hope you can understand that it might take me a while to get them out. Needless to say I hope to get them out by Nov 30 because I need to start studying for finals.

This has been a lot of work and organizing. I really appreciate the people who realize that. I have been spending so much time on this I haven't had time to build my amps yet.

If I was making an order for just one or two it would be easy. But once you get into the $3500+ club the manufacturing times go up exponentially. When we went from 325 to 370 panels it added another 5 days. I wish things were completed and I had them shipped out so I could build mine as well, but good things just take time.

These panels will look amazing, and beyond professional. Mine will be installed on a red, blue, green and black case. Hopefully if I get a chance I'll take a picture of them before I send them out.

Keep in mind we are getting these panels for more than half of the price. 1 panel for the B2 is $27.45 USD and the B3 Set is $46.98 USD.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.