• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Group by for Balanced Input Buffers with Ingenius 1200 IC from THAT Corp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tiff...

Do you have details on this board design, or are we signing up for a new board design? If so, can we discuss possible features? Perhaps mounting position for optional transformer coupling (which could be easily jumpered). Does the board feature an RF filter on the input? Etc.

I know this thread has tapered off, But I am reworking my DCX and DEQ 2496 boxes in various ways and THAT IC's are doing the needed purpose!
I have used 1512 as a volume control and a isolation device to take outputs from the dacs,and make them SE ,sound is much improved I made 6 circuits so far for the DCX and powered them with a extra supply of +15 and -15 I use a Lm317 and used parts per data sheet.
I didn't include emi/Rfi circuits or Phantom power just the parts I did need,I did leave the 470pf to 47pf in to catch any spikes that might get in from digital artifacts.
These are in prototype stages and depending on interest will go futher into making boards,I have made the 1512 basic circuit,check the web site.
Have a GREAT day!
NS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.