• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Discrete Low Jitter Clock GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
List night I got the last remaining parts for the kits. I packed it all up and I sent most of it off today. What wasn't sent off today will be sent tomorrow. Here's an update:

- Ginum, korben69, finneybear, iancanada, Ryssen, tome, bohrok2610, royalbee, touchdown, coolhead, Jack C., tassosk, BFNY, carpin, hiroyuki.t, ZUM911, vanofmonks and hochopeper; your orders have been shipped.
- stoolpigeon, quan, pchw and goldkenn; your orders are packed and will be shipped tomorrow.
- samoloko and apoopoo999; I haven't received payment from you yet.

When you all get you kits and PCBs, check the build guide out.

@JonHarrison: Both fair points. I'm not sure that ferrites would add much benefit in series with the existing resistors in positions R201 and R204. NP0 / C0Gs would work fine for C101 to C104, but they're of similar cost to the stacked film and foils I used, and have slightly inferior characteristics (though only slightly).

Pretty much everything in the kits came from element14. The transformer is this one here. Have a look at the bill of materials I posted, the column labelled 'Order No.' corresponds to the element14 part number, you can enter them on the website to bring up the details of each part.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.