• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Discrete Low Jitter Clock GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@hiroyuki.t and ZUM911: Thanks, I've added you to my list and sent a PM.

I've had a total up, and nothing has really changed since I originally priced the PCBs and kits. The prices are still USD35.00 for an AC powered kit (including PCB), USD25.00 for a DC powered kit (including PCB) and USD3.00 for a bare PCB.

When I've assembled a test PCB or two I'll post an update.

I've now assembled and tested a clock from the batch of PCBs I ordered from this groupbuy. That went fine, not surprising as they were almost exactly the same as the last lot I ordered, but better safe than sorry. I've taken pictures at various point when I was building this and I will post a build guide at some point.

I'll get solid quotes for postage tomorrow and send you emails individually with total prices including shipping and PayPal payment details. I've got email and delivery addresses for most of you now, if you haven't sent yours yet please do so as soon as possible.

I've got quotes from the post office for shipping. I'll now send out emails to all participants individually with a total cost and payment details. Expect to receive them within a few hours.

Once I get payment from those who wanted bare PCBs only I'll be able to send them fairly quickly (I'll aim for within three days). Those who ordered kits will have to wait for the parts to arrive after I've received payment. If the kit payments take, say, a week to arrive I should be able to ship them three or for weeks from now.

I've received almost all of the payments for kits now, thanks for being so prompt. I've gone ahead and ordered all of the parts from element14, estimated delivery for the slowest parts is six to seven working days, so hopefully I'll be able to start shipping the kits in about two weeks. I've started shipping to those who ordered boards only and have paid.

Here is where everyone's orders are at:

- touchdown, Jack C., carpin and hiroyuki.t; your orders were shipped yesterday (02/11/11)
- Ginum and korben69; your orders are packed and will probably be shipped tomorrow
- stoolpigeon, quan, pchw, iancanada, bohrok2610, royalbee, coolhead, tassosk, ZUM911 and goldkenn; I've received payment from you and have ordered the parts for your kits
- finneybear, Ryssen, tome and apoopoo999; I haven't received payment from you yet, there is no hurry, pay when you're ready
- samoloko and BFNY; I'm still waiting for details from you

If anyone thinks they're in the wrong category above, or has any other questions, please email or PM me.

@vanofmonks: Unfortunately I won't be doing any more kits. You are welcome to some PCBs though, please PM me if you're interested.

The bill of materials for the kit will change slight due to availability. The changes are:
- C202, C203, C205, C208 and C211; were Wima MKS2 150nF 63V, now 100nF 100V.
- R101 and R102; were Welwyn MH25, now Vishay BC MRS25

The kits will be sent out with an up to date bill of materials that matches exactly the components supplied.

I've now sent of a second lot of parcels. Here is an update of where everyone's orders are at:

- touchdown, Jack C., carpin, hiroyuki.t, Ginum, korben69, tome, BFNY and vanofmonks; your orders have been shipped (first four 02/11/11, next five 06/11/11)
- stoolpigeon, quan, pchw, iancanada, bohrok2610, royalbee, coolhead, tassosk, ZUM911 and goldkenn; I've received payment from you and have ordered the parts for your kits
- finneybear, Ryssen and apoopoo999; I haven't received payment from you yet, there is no hurry, pay when you're ready
- samoloko; I'm still waiting for details from you

If anyone thinks they're in the wrong category above, or has any other questions, please email or PM me.

@Ryssen: I sent you an email on the 31/10/11 with payment details etc. I'll resend it now, please PM me if you haven't got either email.

@finneybear: I've received you payment and packed your PCBs, I'll send them out next time I'm at the post office.

About half of the kit components arrived today.

Attachments

• P1100307.JPG
    P1100307.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 553
As I've said before, I'm still waiting for delivery of kit parts. The orders shipped so far were only for PCBs, not kits. Most of the parts have now arrived, but I'm still waiting for about five items that were shipped from the UK. I'm expecting them to arrive sometime next week, I'll be able to ship the kits shortly after that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.