Discrete Low Jitter Clock GB - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th October 2011, 11:35 PM   #61
ZUM911 is offline ZUM911  Australia
diyAudio Member

1 x DC kit and 2 bare boards, please.
Old 27th October 2011, 09:10 AM   #62
amc184 is offline amc184  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

@hiroyuki.t and ZUM911: Thanks, I've added you to my list and sent a PM.

I've had a total up, and nothing has really changed since I originally priced the PCBs and kits. The prices are still USD35.00 for an AC powered kit (including PCB), USD25.00 for a DC powered kit (including PCB) and USD3.00 for a bare PCB.

When I've assembled a test PCB or two I'll post an update.
Old 29th October 2011, 05:47 AM   #63
diyAudio Member

I've now assembled and tested a clock from the batch of PCBs I ordered from this groupbuy. That went fine, not surprising as they were almost exactly the same as the last lot I ordered, but better safe than sorry. I've taken pictures at various point when I was building this and I will post a build guide at some point.

I'll get solid quotes for postage tomorrow and send you emails individually with total prices including shipping and PayPal payment details. I've got email and delivery addresses for most of you now, if you haven't sent yours yet please do so as soon as possible.
Old 29th October 2011, 08:05 AM   #64
diyAudio Member

3 SET OF Kit for 220 - 240VAC powered version, SHIP HONG KONG.

Since I always have business trip, I may missed any update of this thread, as the same as I join any other GB in this forum, pplease PM me about when and how much to pay plug shipment update, thanks.
Old 29th October 2011, 11:24 AM   #65
diyAudio Member

@goldkenn: I've added you to my list and sent you a PM.

I've now written a build guide for this project, it's posted to my blog (see link at the bottom of this post). It includes some notes on component selection for those of you getting bare PCBs.
Old 31st October 2011, 05:37 AM   #66
diyAudio Member

I've got quotes from the post office for shipping. I'll now send out emails to all participants individually with a total cost and payment details. Expect to receive them within a few hours.

Once I get payment from those who wanted bare PCBs only I'll be able to send them fairly quickly (I'll aim for within three days). Those who ordered kits will have to wait for the parts to arrive after I've received payment. If the kit payments take, say, a week to arrive I should be able to ship them three or for weeks from now.
Old 3rd November 2011, 08:02 AM   #67
diyAudio Member

I've received almost all of the payments for kits now, thanks for being so prompt. I've gone ahead and ordered all of the parts from element14, estimated delivery for the slowest parts is six to seven working days, so hopefully I'll be able to start shipping the kits in about two weeks. I've started shipping to those who ordered boards only and have paid.

Here is where everyone's orders are at:

- touchdown, Jack C., carpin and hiroyuki.t; your orders were shipped yesterday (02/11/11)
- Ginum and korben69; your orders are packed and will probably be shipped tomorrow
- stoolpigeon, quan, pchw, iancanada, bohrok2610, royalbee, coolhead, tassosk, ZUM911 and goldkenn; I've received payment from you and have ordered the parts for your kits
- finneybear, Ryssen, tome and apoopoo999; I haven't received payment from you yet, there is no hurry, pay when you're ready
- samoloko and BFNY; I'm still waiting for details from you

If anyone thinks they're in the wrong category above, or has any other questions, please email or PM me.
Old 3rd November 2011, 03:47 PM   #68
diyAudio Member

I would like a single DC kit to US. I will need need 12mhz which I guess would mean I would need to get a crystal. Is there one you recommend?

I would like to add two additional boards.

Last edited by vanofmonks; 3rd November 2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 4th November 2011, 05:20 AM   #69
diyAudio Member

@vanofmonks: Unfortunately I won't be doing any more kits. You are welcome to some PCBs though, please PM me if you're interested.

The bill of materials for the kit will change slight due to availability. The changes are:
- C202, C203, C205, C208 and C211; were Wima MKS2 150nF 63V, now 100nF 100V.
- R101 and R102; were Welwyn MH25, now Vishay BC MRS25

The kits will be sent out with an up to date bill of materials that matches exactly the components supplied.
Old 4th November 2011, 10:20 AM   #70
tome is offline tome  Macedonia
diyAudio Member

Hi Amc
Payment sent.
Thanks
Tome

Hide this!Advertise here!