• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Front Panel GB Interest

Interested In being a Part of the Group?

• Yes

Votes: 81 94.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Front Panel Express just delivered me a quote for the panel I had posted earlier. I’m not sure what kind of interest we will have or what types of changes people would like to see.

Here is a representation
View image: Panel

Prices are without shipping, per panel. Prices are subject to slight adjustments for tax or variations in prices.

30-100: $10.71
100-200: $8.46
200-?: $7.98

Good point r.e. postage - I just checked online at usps and they wanted about $30 for a 50 gram (I assume that weight isn't too far off the actual weight?) package/large letter to the UK. A similar package to the US would cost just £2 via the Royal Mail.... Perhaps I am doing something wrong??

Huh? I get things shipped for 5-10$ from the USA to Norway, normally. That panel should cost 5$ with USPS.

IIRC This is USPS "First Class" mail. Then is "Priority mail" - faster service but 15 USD$ charge. And the Most expensive -> "Express Mail", which has a stupid price.

I get 9.18$ shipping to norway with First Class mail and 13:95 for Priority Mail.
http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Last edited:
An EU GB makes a lot of sense, actually. Cutting taxes and shipping will save us more than volume discount.

If I were in the EU, I'd be happy to run it here to avoid the taxes, but sadly, Norway is 'special' sometimes.

I wouldn't mind getting a panel from the US if that's the only GB though, 10 USD for shipping won't kill me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.