• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Front Panel GB Interest

Interested In being a Part of the Group?

• Yes

Votes: 81 94.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Alright, so it looks like the 200 number is the realistic number? I need to find out the weight and postage costs.

It looks like it might be best to send a giant box to the EU, and one to Canada to shoot them off? Or I could try and send them all if necessary. As far as shipping costs, I’m not sure exactly how to calculate them without a weight of the item.

Would it be okay to "over estimate" slightly, and any left overs will be donated to the forum? I assume they shouldn't weigh more than 2oz or so. It shows to the UK that its no more than 2.59 for 2 oz. This is without any delivery confirmation or anything of that nature. If it's 10oz it starts going up to like $9.00

I want to get the shipping rates correct and not overcharge, but not undercharge so I have a loss. So if someone would like to help me get the rates fixed a bit better, that would be great!!

Also, official counting has not begun. A spreadsheet will need to be started, and some help with that would be much appreciated.

If there is a huge interest in boxes, and they aren't manufactured I can purchase a "lot" from a company or the company, and mail them out with the panels if people want.

I’m in the process of contacting paypal to figure out how this would work best, and they seem to be slow on responding.

it looks fine to me.. just a few things to confirm..

1. is the 4 holes offset toward the top edge normal?
2. is the 15vac the "agreed upon" voltage, since it sayus we can use 14-20vac on the bom.. would it be better to label this as power or vac?
3. source <-> out.. i guess it's just a pet peeve.. in <-> out, source <-> target.. i would think source <-> [headphone symbol] would work

-joe

it looks fine to me.. just a few things to confirm..

1. is the 4 holes offset toward the top edge normal?

Yes, that's the way they look(and measure) on the Box mechanical drawings.

2. is the 15vac the "agreed upon" voltage, since it sayus we can use 14-20vac on the bom.. would it be better to label this as power or vac?

It's a happy medium.. 12-20VAC would be more accurate, but starts to look messy. VAC by itself doesn't specify a voltage in case you are looking through. Also 15VAC is a better "target" voltage, since there are 12VAC adapters that only put out 11.5 (still within 10% of rated spec) that won't work with this amp.

3. source <-> out.. i guess it's just a pet peeve.. in <-> out, source <-> target.. i would think source <-> [headphone symbol] would work

-joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.