• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@architect:
The "extras" may look very expensive, but the case and protective feet you have chosen are import goods.
I have contacted Farnell for clarification, but I think they will charge the 20€ import fee per different item (so 20€ import fee, no matter if 1 or 10 of your import cases).

I will update the prices if they get back to me with the information that it is only 20€ per order...

Thx, i'll wait for you answer; i hope you'll get a better price, for the enclosure is the one recommended by nwavguy for desktopversion with normal jack and rca-inputs. i dont want to pay twice 20€ importfee; in that case you can cancel that part of the order.

@fireworks: End date is September 18th.
(It is in the spreadsheet that is linked in my signature...)

@architect: It will be at least one 20€ fee.
And there are not that many people to split the 20€ in case it only needs to be paid once...
But I'll wait for Farnells response and post it here.

@Matez: You can not order 8 pieces of the capacitor.
The number needs to be a multiple of 5 (Farnell restriction).
I have therefore upgraded your order to 10 pieces for 14,10€.

Regards,
Jokener

Last edited:
Hello,

2 kits please (paypal payment)

and:

1x Wall Transformer (230V)
1x NJ3FD-V Vertical Panel Mount 1/4" 3 Conductor Phone Jack
1x NYS367-2 Female Panel Mount RCA Jack Gold Red Insulator
1x NYS367-9 Female Panel Mount RCA Jack Gold White Insulator
1x B3-080BK Extruded Aluminum Enclosure 100x80x45mm
1x B2-080BK Extruded Aluminum Enclosure 100x80x30mm

thanks in advance!
(Portugal)

VICTORY :)
I found out why the PDF was 25+MB in size.
The color gradient on the frame of the red box was a high-res graphic.
Remove the eyecandy -> less than 0,5MB for the PDF.

@NicMac: thanks, it's already in the list.

@all: I sorted the spreadsheet alphabetically.
You should now be able to find your names quicker.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.