• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd like to add the following mosfet and resistors to my extra items list (post #87):

(quantity, description, Mouser part number)

- 2, P Ch MOSFET Fairchild TO220, 512-FQPF11P06
- 2, 220 Ohm 1 Watt 5% Metal Oxide, 660-MOS1CT52R221J
- 4, 1 1/4 Watt 1% Metal Film, 660-MF1/4DC1R00F
- 2, 10K Ohm 1/3 Watt 1% Metal Film, 71-CCF5010K0FKE36
- 4, 1.5K Ohm 1/2 Watt 1% Metal Film, 594-SFR16S0001501FR5
- 2, 1K Ohm 0.4 Watt 1% Metal Film, 594-MRS16000C1001FRP
- 4, 274 Ohm 1/2 Watt 1% Metal Film, 594-SFR16S0002740FR5
- 4, 270K Ohm 1/8 Watt 1% Metal Film, 270-270K-RC
- 4, 40.2K Ohm 1/2 Watt 1% Metal Film, 594-SFR16S0004022FR5
- 1, 2.74 Meg 1/8 Watt 1% Film, 270-2.74M-RC
- 2, 715 Ohm 1/2 Watt 1% Metal Film, 594-SFR16S0007150FR

Thanks!

All noted and entered into my super secret spreadsheet.
I'll make it public via my iDisk or Google Docs soon.
I just want to build a function first that let's it automagically compute the prices.
It's always fun to build IF/THEN functions into a spreadsheet and amaze people :)

All noted. Now @ 63 kits, 42 enclosures & 29 AC/ACs.

@eroarex: I will.
But I am currently on a private PayPal account, so I am limited to 2500€ of incoming funds per year.
And as of right now, the total volume for this order is about to exceed those 2500€.
Already contacted PayPal to have the limit removed, I'll see what is possible and what not.
Otherwise I'll have to ask at least all the german guys to wire the money directly.

And before I can receive paymens, I'll want to be 100% sure I can meet my quoted prices.
As we all know, prices depend on order volume, order volume changes over time, PCB's aren't ready yet.
(I'm not complaining about PCB's, just noting a fact.)

But, I ordered the ESD bags, the conductive foam (for the ICs) and the H8 cushioned envelopes last night.
Spent 100€ on everything, but now I have enough for everybody...

@ nanotechos: What he said! ^^
The PCB is not included here, but available in Ollies GB.
If so desired, you can have Olli throw it into my shipment of PCB's and I'll forward it to you with any parts from this GB free of charge.

@daich: The enclosures will be from Farnell. The B2-080.
It is available in a number of different colors (see their GERMAN shop, thats where I order).
They are available in Black, Silver, Red and Blue. Other colors are possible, but +20€ per color as they are shipped from China (import, additional handling, ...).
I currently expect to be able to offer the Black/Red/Blue/Silver ones for 13,50€.

The transformer will most likely be 15€ flat.
At the current quantity, I can include an O2-matching plug for the secondary side cable in those 15€.
The details on the transformer are somewhere earlier in this thread.

@all: Orders noted.
Now we are at: 67 kits, 47 cases and 32 transformers.
Keep 'em coming.
We might be able to push the prices even lower, if we get to 100+ kits, 70+ cases or 50+ transformers.

I'm currently figuring out which shipping method (large envelop, small package, large package) is cheapest for the different countries.

aaand done!

A matrix for dynamic adjustment of shipping cost in accordance to the expected actual weight of the order is now included in my spreadsheet and recommends the cheapest applicable rate for shipping.
I'm getting ready to upload the list into my iDisk so everybody can double-check.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.