• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nope, didn't forget you. The shipment got its stamp 45 minutes ago.
I also booked the tracking and insurance option, so if your package doesn't make it, we win 300€.
Then we can split the money and try again :)

The shipment for Zoidbergslo is also on its merry way, as is the one for Kalin, QRikard (PCB's) and a few others I don't recall right now.
But I photographed and geotagged every shipment three minutes before they were handed over to the post office lady.
-> The iPhone 4S: Brain prosthesis 2.0 !

Tomorrow I'll go over everything once more and see if I forgot anybody that was missing a part.

Best regards,
Jochen

hi Jokener,

I've already posted an "order" on the thread "O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide" but you seems to not being active on this topic, so i'm posting here my request too:
I'm interested in a full packaged
Kit
Charger
the enclosure silver
the printed board
Solder: 590-4890-18G
Wick: 577-1810-5F
shiping to France
thank you
Florent LECLERCQ (jayce996)

i know there has been long time since someone posted in this thread.
hello by the way. i am in a band i will buy very soon some iem monitors. and i would need a headphone amp and from what i read this is the best one for a reasonable price. so, will there be any group buy? id be interested. if not, could someone reccomend me someone who sells for cheap all the o2 parts? i have used the search function but all links are dead? perhaps someone has found a better amp for a lower price? if so, id like to read about that.thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.