O2 amp Australian parts GB - Page 93 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th February 2012, 08:13 AM   #921
diyAudio Member

Zeffa - Refund transferred, should be there tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm going to PM the remaining 14 people who are owed the refund and get this thing finished.

Cheers
Old 7th February 2012, 08:17 AM   #922
diyAudio Member

PM me last, I'm just doing a BOM for another build atm then I'll be calculating stuff to work out the fallout for my refund, I'll do that then show the calc to you for your agreement.

Did you do a tally of what you have left?

Any news from BF yet? (Am I still too optimistic?) I'm pretty concerned that he's now just increased how much he owes you but wants you to send stuff back his way now. If that is the case maybe now is the opportunity to push back and get him to take responsibility for the extras that no one is buying perhaps?
Old 7th February 2012, 08:39 AM   #923
diyAudio Member

I'm not posting back what I have until he transfers the money - got a text back acknowledging thats the plan and he's happy.

Bobkojek is owed a refund based on the list in your post #770, but I got a message that he never paid. If thats the case and there are more people who didn't pay then this is going to get real messy!
Old 7th February 2012, 08:47 AM   #924
diyAudio Member

Ok, I'll double check that list. Preliminary check says he paid, but not for a plugpack. He isn't on the list of people I have down as receiving refunds either.

I will recheck everyone on that list to be sure later tonight.

Couldn't agree more that until he completes his end of the deal you shouldn't be sending him anything.
Old 7th February 2012, 09:22 AM   #925
diyAudio Member

Really, looks like I was looking at the wrong thing... could you please send the list cause it looks like I'm barking up the wrong tree!
Old 7th February 2012, 10:13 AM   #926
diyAudio Member

I've tracked down the source of confusion.

After I posted that list bobkojek posted here: #792

BF's Googledocs and Finances spreadsheet shows bobkojek down for 1 wallwart and being 100% paid. Hard to see why he'd have marked him paid in 2 places then wait till now to claim that it wasn't paid.

I have attached BF Finances Sheet and my analysis working, though its a bit convoluted and comes with no user manual or guarantee (expressed or implied) of accuracy of information presented. It was compiled on a best effort basis in the absence of access to hard records.

I've probably spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to work that damn spreadsheet out to cut the numbers a few different ways to see if I had missed where the money went.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Finances Spreadsheets.zip (88.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 7th February 2012, 10:17 AM   #927
diyAudio Member

Bobkojek replied to my PM and said he hadn't paid. I'll download it and have a look tomorrow after work then give BF the final figure he owes me - I'm over it!

Last edited by dontdiewondering; 7th February 2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 7th February 2012, 10:29 AM   #928
diyAudio Member

@ddw, totally agree mate, its getting a very long in the tooth now. That is pretty confusing to say now that he hasn't paid when the post that I linked to suggested otherwise. How are you or I to make sense of anything. Had you shipped him a kit already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShad0w View Post
Yeah, I knew him prior to this whole mess. I'm still fairly confident he'll eventually ship my kit. I'll give him another week or two, and finish my CMoy in the mean time (meh).
So ... what has he told you? Has he told you how the plugpacks that you ordered, don't exist?

I'd be interested to know the differences between the timelines on when you received the panels compared to the stories he was telling us ...

How much did he owe you for the panels out of interest? Did you know that he was charging them out to everyone at $12ea for machining? It seems to me like his sort of form to try to make some profit on that transaction. Its certainly a big jump up from the prices he mentioned early in the thread which made me suspicious.

Last edited by hochopeper; 7th February 2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 7th February 2012, 11:22 AM   #929
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hochopeper

So ... what has he told you? Has he told you how the plugpacks that you ordered, don't exist?

I'd be interested to know the differences between the timelines on when you received the panels compared to the stories he was telling us ...

How much did he owe you for the panels out of interest? Did you know that he was charging them out to everyone at $12ea for machining? It seems to me like his sort of form to try to make some profit on that transaction. Its certainly a big jump up from the prices he mentioned early in the thread which made me suspicious.
Wow, what. I thought he was charging $2-3. The deal was that I'd machine and engrave the panels, and get a free kit, PCB, enclosure and a couple batteries, plus $50 or so. I think I opted to get my own plug pack, he did tell me something about how his supplier for them turned around and said they didn't have them.
Old 7th February 2012, 12:09 PM   #930
diyAudio Member

I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Hopefully BF rectifies the situation SOON and ddw can have a chance to build his own amp and you don't have to listen to that CMoy for too long

Who would have thought in sept we'd still be dealing with the wash up of this in Feb? :/

Hide this!Advertise here!