O2 amp Australian parts GB - Page 62 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd December 2011, 12:25 AM   #611
diyAudio Member

Thanks so much DDW
Old 22nd December 2011, 01:59 AM   #612
diyAudio Member

Credit where it's due to BF, the components were packaged and labelled well (missing pieces notwithstanding).

I hope he can sort out the panels and powerpack refunds so this group buy ends on a positive note.
Old 22nd December 2011, 03:09 AM   #613
diyAudio Member

Thanks again to DDW!

Agree that BlueFusion has done a great job on packaging / labelling! With better communication perhaps much of the angst/anxiety could have been avoided. BlueFusion certainly could have taken a more proactive approach to managing expectations. Rather than always reactive.

I hope we can hear from BlueFusion soon and resolve the outstanding money issues. My vote goes for BlueFusion resolving the postage costs with ddw prior to any of the other finance problems.
Old 22nd December 2011, 06:53 AM   #614
diyAudio Member

DDW, I can wait until the panel is ready and send the parcel 1 off. Just let me know how much to pay you.
Old 22nd December 2011, 09:14 AM   #615
Sqveak is offline Sqveak  Australia
diyAudio Member

Just realised that I'm also missing one of the blue jacks that I should have.

So far I'm missing 8 opamps, one jack, and... hopefully no more than that.

I'll be counting everything out into 3 separate kits tomorrow afternoon so I'll find any other omissions then.

Did anyone receive my opamps as extras? or a spare jack maybe?
Old 22nd December 2011, 09:20 AM   #616
diyAudio Member

Sqveak, I've got some spare jacks I could send through, but no spare opamps
Old 22nd December 2011, 10:11 AM   #617
diyAudio Member

Let the horse trading with extras begin!!!

At least there are some working amps now. I agree with BF making an appearance on the forum and finishing the GB on a good note. There is no denying that he had his heart in the right place and packed things well, a bit more communication and "Ive taken off more than I can chew and need some help" would not have gone astray.

What I have paid for freight:
4 x 500g express post @ $9.20 = $36.80
8 x 3kg express post @ $12.55 = $100.40
8 x 3kg click and send @ $9.35 = $74.80
Inside out's order to NZ $9.65

Progressive Total = $221.65

Still to post six international orders, one local.

I have paid for all this myself and I'm comfortable underwriting the freight and will sort it out with BF once we get to the bottom of what's happened with the money.

From what I understand, and if I'm wrong can someone please correct me but there is an allowance of $25Au per international order. Once I get the front panels from BF I will get it in the post asap noting that I will be away for a week over christmas/new years - sorry international guys but family comes first and I was hoping to have this all sorted, but I will do my best (I have a cunning plan to for someone to check my mail and bring all the panels up the river and post them from there, but it relies on BF getting them in the post tomorrow).

Questions?

Last edited by dontdiewondering; 22nd December 2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 22nd December 2011, 11:21 AM   #618
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

well if BF doesnt manage to sort this out satisfactorily, put me down for a 25 dollar donation to help even things up. I'm sure regardless of the note BF finishes on, nobody wants it to finish on the discordant note of you being out of pocket, considering the effort and gumption of your undertaking to set this right for everyone. The other slots to tally up will be filled pretty quickly I imagine
Old 22nd December 2011, 11:39 AM   #619
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
The other slots to tally up will be filled pretty quickly I imagine
Yep, I'll chip in as well.

Hopefully we can get some more financial information from BF about where funds were allocated; there should be about $8 left over from my order since I had one plug pack ordered and instead got 2 extra batteries. I imagine there are other discrepancies with respect to the plug pack order and what has/hasn't been refunded.
Old 22nd December 2011, 01:46 PM   #620
diyAudio Member

I'll be in for some covering your costs if BF doesn't come though too!

My board is stuffed full of components now too. Something screwy going on with my voltage regs though, only getting +/- 6.8V out of each. Will have to look into that when I get a bit of free time over next week or so. Hopefully just something simple/stupid.

Hide this!Advertise here!