• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High Performance WM8741 Super Mini DAC PCB Group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering group buy for the super compact upsampling Wolfson WM8741 Mini DAC PCB. Make your own high performance upsampling DAC using this DAC board at home. The DAC works from 6V to 7.5V 600ma or 750mA or 1A regulated power supply. The PCB is a double-sided FR4 PCB. The pcb size is about 110 mm (l) x 60 mm (b). BOM and complete schematic for easy assembling will be provided with the board. The enclosure can be bought from RF connectors, Adapter, Cable Assemblies, Pigtail Cable, Tools, Wifi Antennas & Accessories. This case is a perfect fit for the DAC board. The cost per board is $20 + $10 worldwide EMS shipping. Those who are interested can PM with the following details

Full name

Full address

PayPal ID

Number of boards required

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Additional paypal transaction charges applicable 4.25% of the total amount + $0.39 tax. For example if one board is ordered the total amount payable will be $20+$10+$1.66. i.e. $31.66

I am offering group buy for the super compact upsampling Wolfson WM8741 Mini DAC PCB. Make your own high performance upsampling DAC using this DAC board at home. The DAC works from 6V to 7.5V 600ma or 750mA or 1A regulated power supply. The PCB is a double-sided FR4 PCB. The pcb size is about 110 mm (l) x 60 mm (b). BOM and complete schematic for easy assembling will be provided with the board. The enclosure can be bought from RF connectors, Adapter, Cable Assemblies, Pigtail Cable, Tools, Wifi Antennas & Accessories. This case is a perfect fit for the DAC board. The cost per board is $20 + $10 worldwide EMS shipping. Those who are interested can PM with the following details

Full name

Full address

PayPal ID

Number of boards required

I want to make an update on the new orders. The cost per border will be $25 + $10 shipping. There will not be any paypal charges. The mini DAC has USB and coaxial inputs with I2S Data switching between the USB and coaxial. I will process the orders once I reach a minimum of 50 orders. All members who are placing the order will be listed.

ANADIGIT - 1
markus22ch - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.