• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Seriously, the boards are cheap enough with this high demand. I'd be glad to pay double-price if it'll help you with quality control. Just let us know.

Don't stress, it make sure you're happy and place the order when you're happy with everything, so you don't have to worry about 500 potential problems.

I'm really not stressed over the time frame at all my self Oli. I thank you for your efforts. I know this thing has grown a bit out of control but it's hard to argue with with principals you understand and know to be true even in a limited knowledge setting. I am by no means an EE. However, I did have to take some pretty hairy math courses and I could have had Applied Physics as an elective and I still would have taken it. I enjoyed every minute of that class. Though I must admit to being a prude.

Don't sweat it Oli. Be sure hit me up if my Old School payment method causes any problems. Lets see if the Postal service can beat PayJerk. :cheers:

PayPal have lifted the limits! So now it is a matter of waiting for the proto boards to come through and then I'll place the order. On that front, a massive thanks to RS for footing that bill.

The group buy will remain open until we get the thumbs up from RS that the board is ready for production.

Loads of people have already paid up which is great but if the last few people can do so then that would be great :cheers:

Just one quick question:

What did you have to do to get the limit removed?
Because my GB is currently at 1500 to 2000€ and might end up above the 2500€ limit.

You just have to scan in some photo ID and something official looking with your address on.

And your lists still show me with 3 boards...
Just in case you forgot to update or didn't get around to it.

Yep, sorry, just about to update it all now.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.