• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hmm... It is a bit dodgy. When the next batch of boards arrive I'll be in touch and we can sort something out.
Okay, that's not what I wanted to read. :worried:
So, basically, you're calling this "dodgy" in a "the boards were probably lost somewhere out there" way, right? Well... that's a pity. And bad luck, I guess. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, thanks so much for your support, Olli!
Should I sing up to the second GB, just to make sure I'm in, or could you just send me a quick note?

How to lower the gain?

the stock is 2.5 / 6.5

so i removed the 6.5 gain resistors from r19/r23, then moved the 2.5 gain resistors from r17/r21 to r19/r23

no resistor = 1.0 gain

-joe

It is a minor point, but if you are settled on 1x as one of your gain settings, I'd put a 10k~50k resistor in there instead of leaving it open. A little current shunt to ground will improve noise immunity a touch, likely inaudible in 99% of situations. You certainly wouldn't be able to detect the small increase above unity gain.

It is a minor point, but if you are settled on 1x as one of your gain settings, I'd put a 10k~50k resistor in there instead of leaving it open. A little current shunt to ground will improve noise immunity a touch, likely inaudible in 99% of situations. You certainly wouldn't be able to detect the small increase above unity gain.

<looks over at his pile of resistors>

I will try that.. thanks

-joe

I haven't gotten anything (USA) yet. Is this normal? I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure I get the two boards I paid for. Thanks :)

Doesn't sound good... I am completely out of stock of boards so it might be necessary to issue you a refund and offer my apologies.

If this is the path you want to go then drop me an email and I'll sort that out for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.