• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just an FYI for anyone perhaps getting a headstart...

There's a couple errors on the mechanical drawing with respect to the hole diameters in the panel (the "d=xxx" numbers). Hopefully nobody has ordered, or made, any panels yet. And even if you have, you can just make a couple holes larger. But I wanted to alert everyone to the error ASAP. I'll be revising the PDF shortly.

I'll also be publishing the Front Panel Express CAD file although at this point it's untested (I haven't ordered a panel) beyond printing a scale version and cutting out the openings and fitting it to the board/enclosure. That's how I discovered the errors above.

well, +1 board to germany then if you may

Do you have any time frame in mind?
Cost-wise I guess more orders won't make such a big difference, the board is very cheap as it is. But of course we want as many people as possible to be able to order...

Thanks for your and Rocketscientists efforts

If I can place the order on the 1st of September, then the timings of taking delivery and posting the boards out work very well with my future schedule. As such, I'd like to begin taking payments a week or so before the end of August so that I can get enough money together to place the order in a timely fashion.

We should have no problems reaching the 70+ needed to achieve prices near those listed in the first post. In fact, we are over half way there already :)

Oo, good question. I personally wouldn't be up for running an FPE group buy. If there is significant demand, I could get the chaps doing the front panels for my commercial offering to whip up some (without my branding!) machined and silk screened panels. I may offer this in the future but I simply don't have the time to make it available to coincide with this GB.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.