group buy for DX Blame MKIII Hx PCBs - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th July 2011, 06:46 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default group buy for DX Blame MKIII Hx PCBs

Here goes:

I am hosting a group buy for PCBs for the DX Blame MKIII Hx (also known as the DX Blame Supercharged) for North America. Amp design is by Destroyer X, a.k.a. Carlos Mergulaho. Board design is by Alex mm.

Long story short: I made some changes I thought were necessary, and some I thought were minor improvements. I became impatient when I didn't get an approval/rejection from Alex fast enough. He was traveling at the time. So I posted the boards with my changes asking for comments. Being new, I was not aware of Alex's tremendous experience and skill designing PCB's. I was foolish, even arrogant, to think I could improve upon Alex's design. What I thought were mistakes in the design were actually not mistakes at all.

The group buy will continue with the boards exactly has Alex mm as designed them. I will not touch the design.

Thread for the Dx Blame MKIII Hx is here: Dx Blame MKIII Supercharged will soon be released

Included is Alex's image of the board.

I have not received a new quote from Advanced Circuits in Colorado, but will post as soon as is possible - probably by the end of the day Tuesday.

I'll try to buy 50 boards, as there is a price break at 50.

If you want a board, send me a PM with your shipping address. I'll send you my PayPall address and cost for shipping. Boards will be shipped via USPS from Lawrence, KS.

I can only receive payments via PayPall.

I apologize for any inconvenience / confusion I may have caused.

-Byron (a.k.a. ByronInLawrence)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMP DX MK III.PDF.pdf (156.9 KB, 1623 views)
Old 19th July 2011, 07:01 AM   #2
a.wayne is offline a.wayne  United States
Sin Bin

ahhh errrr ..................................... same as in the last thread, 4 boards.....

Last edited by a.wayne; 19th July 2011 at 07:05 AM.
Old 19th July 2011, 07:36 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default I do appreciate Byron decision.... it was taken after we had some conversations about

And this have all my support and blessings.... a very good movement, respecting Alexandru layout design as he could not have Alex mm approval due to the fact Alexandru is busy travelling.

I do apologize for this confusion... was generated by our Dx Corporation group in order to make things in a fair, decent and respectable way.

I would ask you folks, from the first group buy, Apoopoo999, Woody1911a1, Sandbasser to confirm your orders, as A wayne already did.

Despite seems confused guys....Byron made what was right to be done.... he deserves our thanks as he is using his free time to work for us.... group buy is a hard task, time demanding, and only people that has great feelings dedicated to our people can do that.

Byron may contact moderators (clicking exclamation sign is the fast way to do that) and ask them to delete the previous group buy, also he may ask to remove the "replacement" word from this group buy.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 19th July 2011 at 07:39 AM.
Old 19th July 2011, 04:24 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Still in for 2 boards
Old 19th July 2011, 04:40 PM   #5
Junie is offline Junie  Philippines
diyAudio Member

I'm interested for 2 board but cannot pay in paypal, I can send money through western union or bank transfer
Old 19th July 2011, 04:57 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default Come on guys!...will you let diyaudio have less orders that a small forum

that has less than 1000 members?... watch what they have ordered in 72 hours.

I hope we have more builders in this forum....as we are the biggest wide world audio forum.

hehehe... will you let our forum loose?

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Orders after 72 hours.jpg (144.4 KB, 2171 views)
Old 19th July 2011, 05:05 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Apoopoo and Junie

This new group buy tittle and adress made more confused.... i hope soon people will find the correct route to land here.

regards,

Carlos
Old 19th July 2011, 08:02 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

assuming the price is still in the same ballpark i'm still in for 6

cheers Woody
Old 19th July 2011, 08:08 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Default Good Moody...very good

Thank you very much.

regards,

Carlos