group buy for DX Blame MKIII Hx PCBs - Page 10 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th July 2011, 06:15 PM   #91
diyAudio Member

Default more images

Board size is 266mm X 90mm. The picture on the right shows the soldermask in white. The long tracks are for tinning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DX Blame MKIII V2.3.jpg (550.7 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg DX Blame MKIII V2.3 with soldermask.jpg (615.7 KB, 217 views)

Last edited by ByronInPortland; 27th July 2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: add more info
Old 27th July 2011, 06:31 PM   #92
a.wayne is offline a.wayne  United States
Sin Bin

So we are good now .............. ..............
Old 27th July 2011, 07:47 PM   #93
diyAudio Member

yay i caught that just before i had to leave for work this morning . was hoping someone could do something before it was too late .

cheers Woody
Old 27th July 2011, 10:42 PM   #94
diyAudio Member

Default getting close

50 are being made. If we go over 50, send me an e-mail anyway. Some people may back out.

If you see an error on the list, send me a PM please.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp DX Blame MKIII buyers 3.bmp (9.4 KB, 106 views)
Old 27th July 2011, 11:10 PM   #95
diyAudio Member

wow , you're only keeping 2 for yourself ?

Woody

btw Thanx
Old 28th July 2011, 03:23 AM   #96
diyAudio Member

Default Misaligment scaped from our revision

this flashes in my eyes.... looks big as titanic.

hehehehehe.

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misalignment.jpg (34.0 KB, 172 views)
Old 28th July 2011, 06:39 AM   #97
diyAudio Member

Default Misalignment?

I'm sorry Carlos, what misalignment? This looks good to me! I carefully measured all the transistors to the edge of the board to be sure the transistors would mount nicely to a heatsink. In the case of the three MJE1530X transistors, there is ~2.6mm between the hole and the board edge. Yet there is also ~1mm of copper-free space around the edge of the board to prevent accidental shorts. I had to make some transistor pads smaller to satisfy this criteria.

Are you joking, or do you really see a misalignment?
Old 28th July 2011, 06:44 AM   #98
diyAudio Member

OH! You're talking about that jumper! I know you wanted it perfectly horizontal, which would look nice and neat, but I had finally gotten everything perfect, with no errors, and I didn't want to change a thing. Sorry Carlos, you'll just have to suffer this visual affront!
Old 28th July 2011, 07:56 AM   #99
diyAudio Member

Default Not that important Byron...let it be.

I have worked in Television Stations a long time ago... i was Master controller, the switcher operator...someone that has the charge (one of them) to take care about the movie tittle alignment..to inspect and to switch to the air when aligned..perfectly horizontally aligned.... because of that i have developed a kind of eagle eyes to see these things.... my brain detects tenth of degree of misaligned and an alarm buzzer plays immediately inside my head if something is wrong.

My problem... my own neurosis man....let it be..... i was a trained chimp these days..to evaluate video quality, audio quality and image alignment..that was my charge and obligation...my job.

We had audio and video processors....shure components....to compress, decompress and expand, to equalize, noise reduction, power amplifiers, JBL professional monitors.... i was in heaven these days... having Senheiser headphones ...i use to linearise audio transmitted in order not to have increase of volume when pgm was switched to advertisement..... these days we worked better..not the shame we have now a days where you have to reduce audio volume during advertisement and increase when the movie or show or news go to the air.

I had made several curses, studies about audio...i was deeply trained...i do have 36 certificates, papers, documents about the studies i have made these days..... and about audio..... was the heaven..the biggest and best Television Network in Brasil (Rede Globo), and i was the Master..... a lot of money, 4 hours working each day in the control, i had several motorcicles and nice sport automobiles (Porsche) in my garage, and a lot of girl friends.

So, let the misalignment, as it made me remember that i had all the best....best job, best place to born (Rio de Janeiro), best street and place (Copacabana), best family, best College...all the best...and now i am working with the best audio world design ever made and the best forum crew men... also having the best audiophiles in our Corporation.... working with the best Blameless based family of awesome amplifiers...the cream from the cream..the best between the best.

Look at the crew.... you have learned how to use Sprint Layout in three days!....you are a scientist from a US College....look at Meanman... he is with me since 2004.... a strong supporter and one of the earliest members from the Corporation... look at Alex mm... considered the best layout man in our forum...the best 3D man with us....all the best are with me..i have all reasons to be proud..... so...let the small misalignment be there...let it be... i will survive.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Master controller.jpg (47.2 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 3D.jpg (115.2 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 1968 Porsche.jpg (47.5 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 28th July 2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 08:32 AM   #100
Banned

What is the price for a stereo set of boards ?

Hide this!Advertise here!