• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group By: DX Blame MKIII Hx boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes:

I am hosting a group buy for PCBs for the DX Blame MKIII Hx (also known as the DX Blame Supercharged) for North America. Amp design is by Destroyer X, a.k.a. Carlos Mergulaho. Board design is by Alex mm, a.k.a. Alex. I made some small adjustments and fixed some minor errors. This is my first group buy, so forgive me if I'm not super organized.

the DX Blame MKIII Hx is much like the original DX Blame, but much more powerful. It contains 5 pairs of complimentary NPN PNP transistors. Carlos' thread has all the details.

Thread for the Dx Blame MKIII Hx is here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...me-mkiii-supercharged-will-soon-released.html

Included is an image of the board, and a quote from Advanced Circuits in Colorado, USA. I'm planning for 50 boards, at $14.54 USD per board. To be clear: that's $14.54 for one board which is good for one channel. This does not include shipping.

If I get enough interest, I'll buy 50 boards ($727.00) so they'll be ready to go as soon as I get payment.

If you want a board, send me a PM with your shipping address. I'll send you my PayPall address and cost for shipping. Boards will be shipped USPS as soon as I receive payment. Shipping will be from Lawrence, KS.

I can only receive payments via PayPall.

That's all for now!

-Byron (a.k.a. ByronInLawrence)

Attachments

• Advanced circuits quote.pdf
    91.9 KB · Views: 272
  • DX Blame MKIII V2.1.GIF
    DX Blame MKIII V2.1.GIF
    129.9 KB · Views: 577
Byron has decided to close this group buy in order to change

the board layout, returning to Alexandru original design.

I do understand, approve and support this decision he took, and i would ask you folks to confirm your orders in this new adress posted down this text.

After your confirmation, then Byron may click the exclamation sign we have to communicate with moderators, and them he will ask them to delete this thread and to remove the word "replacement" from the new Group buy he prepared.

So, i would like to ask you folks, to confirm your orders in the new forum adress.... please Apoopoo999, Woody1911a1, Sandbasser and Awayne.... place your orders there.

We gonna loose 180 hits... this is not a problem...i wish we would not loose your orders too.

This may be strange, but was the result of conversations we had.... Byron and uncle charlie...and resulted his decision to step back related to change Alexandru boards layout from the original design... this is fully supported by me...our agreement and decision about and i thank dear Byron by his movement about and i am sorry the confusion we have produced.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/192869-replacement-group-buy-dx-blame-mkiii-hx-pcbs.html

regards,

Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.