• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

[B]PRP resistor group buy for the EUVL F5X build[/B]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Habemus PRP's

We have received the majority of the resistors. We are still waiting for one value in back-order. I will keep you updated on our progress.
Thanks go to fitzfish.
Cheers,
Nic
-----------------------------
EUVL F5X for X-mas!

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 225
The 1K 0.25W are all (600) measured and "binned". See the picture of the DIY bins of various value :D Of all I have in hand, I haven't reached the 20% mark yet :snail:

Nic, can you let me know the Europe : the rest of the world ratio? I will then divide the piles accordingly when all are done. You can have a choice of the high end or the low end of the division point.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• DSC07017.jpg
    DSC07017.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 244
Messy assembly line in progress .....

Hope you like what you see what Santa is doing.

Nic, per our PM to add 2 more sets to your bag, I shuffled the PRP sets a little to find a set of 5 matching channels, just like Jan's :) Greg, you have 4 matching channels, too.

When this is all set and done, everyone will have 1 or 2 bags with his name on it. Greg, I hope I will be able to deliver on time to you to ship to our EU non-US friends. Oh boy, I also need to calculate the total to bill for the mosfets and pads :eek:

Attachments

• DSC07024.jpg
    DSC07024.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 138
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.