[B]PRP resistor group buy for the EUVL F5X build[/B] - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th October 2011, 11:07 AM   #61
Studley is offline Studley  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

All these GBs for the F5X are great but it's sometimes difficult to keep track. Is there a GB for the output fets? I was convinced I had signed up to one but now I can't see that there is one.
Old 30th October 2011, 11:34 AM   #62
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

ok yeah thats why I chose that number, not only is it suitable, but it left enough for another 12 for Ichiban. please add me to the spreadsheet for 8 x to247 and 4 x 7 of the to220. thanks, when do you expect to be asking for payment so i can keep my eye out? as others have mentioned its a bit hard to keep track of all the GBs at the moment, plus i'm involved in patricks jfet IV (already paid so don't need to think on that) plus the prp (ditto) and 'the wire' in both headphone and power amp forms

I might also grab a few of the mosfets J313/kxx etc as its used in a borbely regulator i want to try out. but don't put me down for that just yet.
Old 30th October 2011, 04:02 PM   #63
pchw is online now pchw  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi Studley,

If I am not mistake, most of us will buy the matched output transistors from Zhou because no one has such quantity to do a decent match. That's why there is no GB.

Hi qusp,

I plan to request the payments for those who are also in the PRP and Fuku GB's this week. The reason is that Greg can ship everything all at once. Since I will ship direct to you anyway, I can wait until you decide on the K2013/J313. Then we can figure out the total. I will set aside your Keratherm pads for now.

Thanks!!
Old 30th October 2011, 08:12 PM   #64
ichiban is offline ichiban  United States
space charged
diyAudio Member

pchw;2763330 I only have 20 TO-247-2 left which should be just enough for Ichiban (12). If you decide to go for it, let me know, and I will add you to the spreadsheet. Thank you for the response, yes, please add (12) TO-247-2 Keratherm pads to my resistor order. I have paypal'd already for the PRPs back in June, Fukus in May. Let me know how much $ to paypal for the K-Pads.

Last edited by ichiban; 30th October 2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old 30th October 2011, 08:26 PM   #65
diyAudio Member

Ichiban, added 12 x TO-247-2 to the spreadsheet for you.

Thanks!!
Old 31st October 2011, 01:23 AM   #66
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchw View Post
Hi Studley,

If I am not mistake, most of us will buy the matched output transistors from Zhou because no one has such quantity to do a decent match. That's why there is no GB.

Hi qusp,

I plan to request the payments for those who are also in the PRP and Fuku GB's this week. The reason is that Greg can ship everything all at once. Since I will ship direct to you anyway, I can wait until you decide on the K2013/J313. Then we can figure out the total. I will set aside your Keratherm pads for now.

Thanks!!
actually i am in both the prp and fuku GBs (well at least the fuku, might have opted out of the prp, will have to check), even though i wasn't in the case GB. i was just going to ask about shipping together now. see the thing is i don't really need them matched for regulators, but having them matched would make them useful for other things too. i'll let you know in the next couple of days if thats ok?
Old 31st October 2011, 01:54 AM   #67
diyAudio Member

Take your time, I won't be able to pass the PRP's to Greg until at best next weekend, and I have to collect $$ as well :-)
Don't see your name in the PRP GB spreadsheet, but if you in the Fuku GB, I will be happy to pass your bag to Greg. All the items are very light weight :-)

Thanks!!
Old 31st October 2011, 02:21 AM   #68
diyAudio Member

just double checked, i did indeed opt out of the prp, regret that a bit now, but i had too much stuff going on (aleph JX and semisouth jfet citrclotron) and had just dropped out of the case GB. but if you can ship with the Fuku stuff that would be great. just let me know when you want payment and i'll let you know before then whether i'll get any fets. ahh ok just saw your last post, cool well we'll play the fets by ear.

thanks for doing this!!

Last edited by qusp; 31st October 2011 at 02:23 AM.
Old 31st October 2011, 03:19 AM   #69
diyAudio Member

Payment info updated in the MOSFET GB thread. Please check it out.

Thanks!!
Old 9th November 2011, 05:52 PM   #70
ichiban is offline ichiban  United States
space charged
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchw View Post
Ichiban, added 12 x TO-247-2 to the spreadsheet for you.

Thanks!!
Paypal sent, thanks.

Hide this!Advertise here!