• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB for cascoded IXYS CCS (tube)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok Siggi

I will update my xls file tonight at home. Do you suggest I should write something specific on the custom declaration to minimize the DHL's handling time?

(OH! BTW ... I was waiting for parcel shipped from germany but after a long wait we found out that DHL sent it back as they confused my address with the sender's!!)

I checked with FEDEX and PCBs have been delivered (to a friend of mine as I am travelling)! SOrted bu date I recorded those request for extra boards

Gmant123 (extra boards)
Francois
Madly
Regal

I am not sure how many extra boards will be delivered, I guess they are 9. I would give precedence to people out of the main order (Francois, Madly, Regal). Francois was aiming to 8 PCBs ... What about if we do 4-2-2 (I will 'resell' one of mine)?

Price will be much lower than expected: 2.96$ per board (including shipping to my address)! I need to check what exactly they charged me but that sounds like the final number.

Gianluca

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gianluca,

I will gladly accept 4 and let Madly and Regal share the joy.

Francois

I checked with FEDEX and PCBs have been delivered (to a friend of mine as I am travelling)! SOrted bu date I recorded those request for extra boards

Gmant123 (extra boards)
Francois
Madly
Regal

I am not sure how many extra boards will be delivered, I guess they are 9. I would give precedence to people out of the main order (Francois, Madly, Regal). Francois was aiming to 8 PCBs ... What about if we do 4-2-2 (I will 'resell' one of mine)?

Price will be much lower than expected: 2.96$ per board (including shipping to my address)! I need to check what exactly they charged me but that sounds like the final number.

Gianluca

Here they are! I will start mailing this saturday... it will take a while but I will finish before end of next week. They look nice! I will update the balance sheet with actual mailing costs as I made for the FETs GB.

Attachments

• 08032011302.jpg
    08032011302.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 08032011303.jpg
    08032011303.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 218
Rough calculation of your share of the costs (mailing costs just estimated) ...

Francois G -> 17$
Madly -> 10$
Regal -> 10$

please paypal me at GL/DOT/SPERTI/AT/LIBERO/DOT/IT making sure you add your nickname, full address and select a payment option with no fees.

First round ... only 4/5 envelopes missing. Here it is the first balance:

in green: money I owe you that you can decide to donate to DIYAUDIO or just PM me the amount you are willing to donate (for a couple of you guys I received much more money then needed)

in red: money you owe me ... please paypal me making sure I am not paying fees (feel free to include a few extra pennies for a donation to DIYAUDIO)

in white: not mailed yet ... will do tomorrow.

Attachments

• PCB_BALANCE_1.JPG
    PCB_BALANCE_1.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 227
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.