• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXYS IXTP01N100D for non-USA citizens Groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Price at mouse is 0.747$ each + taxes (~7%) when buying 100pcs or multiples

IXYS's FET AT MOUSER

Rules are ...

1) I will close the group buy June 5th so there is enough time for others to join
2) I'll take paypal to confirm your orders within June 12 (price of the parts+taxes+guessestimate of shipping costs). Add your shipping address into the paypal mail. You pay the paypal fees if any, I guess there is a way to avoid that but I am not sure.
3) I'll order the parts
4) I'll ship the parts confirming for each of you the total cost
5) we'll balance the costs to adjust for actual shipping costs so I'll reimburse you or you'll paypal me the difference

Shipping costs from mouser to me will be split among all the buyers proportionally to the number of FETs (that should be cheap money)

So parts will be shipped tentatively mid june.

Revintage (Sweden): 50
Bayermar (Germany) 20
Tony (Philippines):24
Gluca (USA):10
Bas (Netherlands): ??

Last edited:
i'll take at least 20, we'll just leave it at that for now and i might increase it down the track. mouser should give free shipping with this size order.

Bayermar (Germany) 20
Tony (Philippines):24
Bas (Netherlands): 32
qusp (Australia) 20

that should be enough to fabricate those WMD's i've been planning, suck it Mouser and your pitiful stupidhead export restrictions
thanks for planning this Gluca!! you are fighting the good fight i assure you....

Muhuhahahuhahahaaaaa!!!:devily::radar:

Last edited:
Guys

we could add also a small PCB run to make things easier. I have a design ready but it includes socket, a B+ regulator etc... for noval tubes (pins at 1-2-3 and 6-7-8 fil 4-5 9 grounded, good for 6H30/ECC99 and all the dual triodes with same pin-out) or maybe I can just crop it and save only the CCSs. If there is interest I can spend a couple hours during the weekend on it. NOTE: now the board uses DN2540 in TO92 package ... it takes nothing to modify it or maybe add this FET too in the GB

just let me know.

gianluca

Attachments

• GLUCA_PRE_BRD_05_21.JPG
    GLUCA_PRE_BRD_05_21.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 524
  • GLUCA_PRE_SCH_05_21.JPG
    GLUCA_PRE_SCH_05_21.JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 502
Bayermar (Germany) 20
Tony (Philippines):30
qusp (Australia) 20
leadbelly (Canada) : 10
vince (Italy): 10
vgeorge (greece) : 10

Hi, It looks like there is a QTY of 192 for order. I would like to order 30, which will push the QTY past 200 for another price break at 0.64 each. But I do live in the USA, if you don't mind shipping them to me. It should be cheap if mailed to me in a 1st class padded envelope. Please let me know....
Thanks, Daniel

Hi, It looks like there is a QTY of 192 for order. I would like to order 30, which will push the QTY past 200 for another price break at 0.64 each. But I do live in the USA, if you don't mind shipping them to me. It should be cheap if mailed to me in a 1st class padded envelope. Please let me know....
Thanks, Daniel

Dan you are most welcome. Added.

Bayermar (Germany) 20
Tony (Philippines):30
qusp (Australia): 20
leadbelly (Canada): 10
vince (Italy): 10
vgeorge (greece): 10
danFrank (USA): 30

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.