• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB OPEN

This email was sent out as a private message to those on the spreadsheet.
It included here in case you have not sighned up yet.

The Group Buy for the Salas boards is starting today and ending end of day on 24-2-2013 23:59 US EST.

The boards for The Salas BIB or SSLV1.1 is $19.00USD. The users guide is available here in the first post.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...-salas-sslv1-1-bib-shunt-reg.html#post2571174

The minikits for the BiB are available for 10.00. They do not include all parts to complete a section of the board.
More information on the minikits can be found here.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/741-bib-minikits.html

Here is a picture of the board. It includes two positive and one negative rail board. They are scored and can be broken apart

Here is a picture of a minikit

Here is the picture of the PRP resistor box, The 27R 270R and 47R resistors are 25ppm resistors.

Shipping:

Shipping is somewhat complicated based on the variety of boards available and increased USPS shipping charges increase as of 27/1/2013.

I try to be average out costs between US and international buyers as best as possible. It makes it easier on myself mostly in calculating.
The recent increases mean that I will escalate the initial cost again.

I am also changing the pricing according to board, as the SSHV2 boards are about 40 percent of a BiB board.
So --
If only buying BIB
Shipping and handling is 1-2 boards 7.00, 3-4 9.00 5+ PM for quote.

If buying SSHV2 boards only
Shipping and handling is 1-2 boards 7.00 3-4 8.00 5-10 10.00 10+ qoute

If buying both - go by the BiB figures, but count every two boards SSHV2 after as 1 BIB board.
An example would be if your buying 2 BIB boards and 4 SSHV2 boards, this would count as 4 BIB boards total for shipping considerations.

All minikits are built into the costs of the boards shipping, and are generally light weight.

SSHV2 FULL kits, up to two are $10.00 shipping. Each kit after is 5.00 extra.

PAYPAL Payment detail in the spreasheet, linked in my signature.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
@salas & tea

Great initiative guys! I have listed to diy.com for these ps boards.
I plan to use it for waveio and dac. What do I need to order? Irf/bjt?

Kind regards,

All voltage dependent. Sub 5v, use BJT, otherwise use IRF.

Found out what to order!

I filled in the spreadsheet for 2x bib, 2x irf+, 2x bjt+.

If I am correct this ads up to 85,- Am I right assuming this is in USD?

Regards,

Yes the total is correct. Payment details on spreadsheet link below.

If you or anyone has trouble with total, send me a PM with email address, and I can send a PayPal invoice.